Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Curvier adult female body with high heels. *UPDATE 3-31: 2nd version*

by faeriegurl Posted 30th Mar 2005 at 12:08 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2005 at 9:58 PM by faeriegurl : Added 2nd version

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 2:15 AM
Is there such one?
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 1:29 AM
Thank you
I've been quite the admirer of your work--from here to eternity. Great as always.
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:07 PM
Default Not Showing Up
I seem to be able to find 1/2 of what i download. the curvy gal isn't showing up. Where would she be? I downloaded the light brown skin tone and that showed up as well as as natural skin pack.
I put it in my downloads folder. Any suggestions?
Me
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 4:45 PM
Default She is here!
I am not sure what i did. But she appeared under clothing options. I found her under Everyday and Underwear.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 2nd May 2005 at 8:29 PM
Default Crazy
I wasn't here for a too long time. So I am quite confused. And now the expansion pack.

So my question: Are all the meshes, clothes, skintones, default skin-replacements etc. compatible with the EP? I know that hacks and carrers could cause problems. I took care of this.

Thanks in advance for answering. Sorry, that I ask here. But after it is answered, I will never ask of something like that again.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 4th May 2005 at 7:45 PM
wow she sooo sexy!
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th May 2005 at 8:10 AM
excellent work on an excellent mesh. Thanks a mill !!!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 7th May 2005 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheShady
I wasn't here for a too long time. So I am quite confused. And now the expansion pack.

So my question: Are all the meshes, clothes, skintones, default skin-replacements etc. compatible with the EP? I know that hacks and carrers could cause problems. I took care of this.

Thanks in advance for answering. Sorry, that I ask here. But after it is answered, I will never ask of something like that again.

Nvm. Solved. Or was it ever unsolved. muahahahahahaha
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th May 2005 at 9:05 PM Last edited by lipglass : 8th May 2005 at 9:06 PM. Reason: forgot something
Its great but how do u have clothes with it? mine just stays in that suit it comes in.
oh yeaH AND is it really supposed to come in everyday?
Field Researcher
#60 Old 15th May 2005 at 8:31 AM
actaully, those measure ments are not far from my own, so as far as i can see, it's great to see something this realistic!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:22 PM
Default Great!
i love this model. she is very nice, the boobs are a good size and very shapely. the butt is nice and round. at first, i didn think she looked any different from the origanal untill i downloaded her and saw her up close.
i would be better is she wasnt just an outfit, but thats ok. i have a few tips, if you dont mind.

i think the legs are a little off. i think maybe her knees are too low, that could be it. and her feet look wierd. they arent too big, as some people have said, the arch of the shoe(i dunno what you call that part) is too strait. it should be a little curvy. and the heel could be a teensy thinner. sorry if i sound too nitpicky, im just making suggestions. overall, i think its very good and i am using it in my game. thank you!
Instructor
#62 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:15 PM
thanks, it looks a bit more like me... I think if you moved the breast up though it would be unrealistic, that kind of thing (and the line) is really only possible with a push up...
Test Subject
#63 Old 31st May 2005 at 3:42 PM
Does anyone have any skins for this mesh?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:26 PM
I downloaded this, and I love how it looks in the game!

It's beautiful, thank you.
Forum Resident
#65 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 11:04 PM
You should try making a realistic private for a male that pokes out and I'm not gay I have a girlfriend and I'm tired of looking at the flat thing.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 11:13 AM
Nice, kind-of reminds me of the lead female character in "Vampire Bloodlines" one of my other fav's.... If you could just make the face gothic? Do you do requests??
:flamer:
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 11:57 AM
I'm absolutely in love with this bodystyle. I would love to use it for all of my Sims clothes, but I'm pretty new to this whole skinning/mesh thing. I've only dabbled a little bit in recoloring stuff. In specific, I'm trying to make low rise jeans with heels using your bodystyle but I can't figure out how to put it all together. If anyone can give me some pointers, I would greatly appreciate it.
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:50 PM
WOWWWWWWW sweet mesh, thanks so much for makin it! now my sims can be even more sexier! lol. well downloaded it, i havent found 1 problem with it yet, i think its perfect, but to make it REALLY perfect would be a flat-footed 1 for underwear etc lol. never theless its still awesome thanks!! xx
Test Subject
#69 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:18 PM Last edited by Candycake46 : 4th Oct 2005 at 7:23 PM.
nice
Hi! Um... could you tell me how to put it over the clothes Please? Thanx! :salute:
Instructor
#70 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:49 AM
Excellent work!!! I'm loving it
Test Subject
#71 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 2:47 PM
Hi! Can i use the regular sims2 clothes or do i have to make my own? (Caus'e im a REAL looser at doing clothes!)
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 5:28 AM
erm , question, does the skin come w/ the heels, or is is optional?
Field Researcher
#73 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:50 PM
Do you think you could make a similar new mesh with a bit of a smaller butt and slightly bigger breasts? This one is nicely sculpted though and I downloaded it, I just want something like what I said as well. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Henry_Walk
You should try making a realistic private for a male that pokes out and I'm not gay I have a girlfriend and I'm tired of looking at the flat thing.

I second what Henry says. This game seriously needs a more realistic penis for male Sims. They don't even really have one! How can they woohoo or try for a baby if they don't have a penis?!

:haha: at the "lacking" Simmies

(Just so you know I am a straight female...LOL)
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 9:30 PM
can i use my already downloaded custom clothes with this?
Page 3 of 4