Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] Countertop Television

by KingdomPlace Posted 23rd Feb 2005 at 12:12 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 1:43 PM by -Maylin-

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:02 PM
very nice im downloading this now..I have been searching for one.since i had sims one and went to scooby sims to get it and i missed it. thank you as for sims putting plate and thing on that space. just put something small like a place mat down first or something flat . I had the same problem when i combined coffee tables to make them longer they kept puting the mail on the center and i had to move the tables apart to get to the mail..again thank u very much for making this..
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:28 PM
omg. i love this tv its so cool. thankyou for sharing.

LIFES A BITCH
SO TREAT IT LIKE 1!!!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:06 PM Last edited by someone2 : 25th Apr 2006 at 9:55 PM.
thanks! does it come in black like tvs in real life? black is the common color for tvs in real life

Edit: i found a better tv that can go on anything. your tv was cool until i found the better one.
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:22 PM
it works purfect

YOU BREAK IT YOU BUY IT! email me here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 14th May 2016 at 4:13 PM
Thank You
Page 4 of 4