Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rotting Casket

by mickyss Posted 14th May 2005 at 5:42 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 12:47 AM by Canoodle

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:38 AM
This is genius. I love it! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:35 PM
ok, that's kinda strange

(replacing kinda with extremely, and strange with horrifying)

(!),,,(!)
( o/\o )
\ | | /
(o\/o)
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:30 PM
Wow! It's cool!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 12:44 AM
Awesome!! Thanks.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 3:28 AM
This is just awesome! I can't get over how you have such wonderful things for us! Thank you for sharing.. I had gone to your web site, and was bummed out I couldn't download because your site had met it's limit on bandwidth, but then I remembered you were here!!! Yaaayyyy!! Lucky me... lucky all of us! Please don't stop your wonderful creations! because people like me don't have a clue on how to do it, and quite honestly no time... So "hats off to you", I love your work!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 6:21 PM
*That face when the download count is 9001*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:39 PM
Thanks You!
Page 2 of 2