Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Undies. Lots and lots of Undies. (PJs too.)

by fanseelamb Posted 12th Feb 2007 at 8:46 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2012 at 7:00 AM by fanseelamb : adding link to age conversions

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Alchemist
#26 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:06 PM
Thank you forever, fansee, you always give us something really useful and well done, and always I realize that I needed that. There's a big choice! Love the pics, you make us all laughing. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
#27 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:25 PM
Delphy:

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt....so sexy it hurts! Hmm, hm, hmm.........as I shake my little tush on the catwalk!"

:D

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:32 PM
Holy #$%^! This certainly fixes my 'but there are so few choices' dillema from yesterday. Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:25 PM
Wow! You know what's really weird? The other night I was watching an episode of a certain television show in which a certain character takes a little damage and goes to bed wearing undies and a wifebeater while holding on to his bruised ribcage. I thought to myself "hmm....maybe I can get Fanseelamb to make that for me." Maybe I'm psychic. Thanks. The only type of men's clothing in my game that isn't teeming with your creations is now happily filled.
Instructor
#30 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:46 PM
Thanks, without you my Sim guys would be practically naked ... (hmm, thinks about naked Mortimer Goth) ... that's HUGE thank you
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 4:32 AM
Remarkable
You did should a fantastic job!
Thank you so much for sharing them.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:16 AM
These are AWESOME! I love them all! Been trying to find some decent undies for my male sims for awhile and when I found these .... I downloaded them all!!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:58 AM
You're my one-stop shop for sims male clothing. Finally, men's underwear that doesn't look dorky or slutty. Thanks a mil!
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:32 AM
YOU OWN.
Thanks for all your collections!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:00 AM
...have i told you you lately that i love you?...my game is filled with your wonderful creations!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Part-time Hermit
#36 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:02 PM
I just found these, I don't know how I missed them until now. In any case, these are HOT! They look great in the game, also .
Test Subject
#37 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
I downloaded these and the mesh doesn't show up properly for some reason. The tee and undies has a curve above the undies? Do you think maybe there is something wrong with a hack or something. I saw this in build a sim mode. I use the crammyboy hack and the anti-waistline hack, but I removed the anti- waistline hack and still the same issue? Anybody know what it is or have this issue, thanks.

I love modthesims2!!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:57 PM
Fantasia, it sounds like you have an "underwear bulge" which replaces the Maxis underwear mesh. Unfortunately when using these undies with that mesh, you'll see the curve you mentioned.
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:54 AM
Thank you Fanseelamb, I wasn't aware I had that mesh, but I removed it.

I love modthesims2!!!!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:18 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:45 AM
too very nice I want them all!
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:46 PM
Any chance of making some for teens and kids?
Field Researcher
#43 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:25 PM
i like how you put long sleeved shirts in there. very different. thankies ^_^

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Instructor
#44 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
These aren't for ya also
but they are nice
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:29 PM
I've had a lot of your downloads previously, but I've just discovered so much more! So I'm now downloading to my heart's content! Thank you, especially for giving my Sim guys so much nice stuff to wear!

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 2:34 AM
Cool! Thank you!
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:09 PM
I actually LOVE you <3

Oh gosh. What have I done?

Like Bambi? Click here!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#48 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 12:43 AM
Thanks fansee
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 12:57 AM
very sexy. thanks for making
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 11:53 AM
Bit late but... YOU ROCK!!! Now when i look in the underwear section I don't go "Oh look at that: How about they wear nothing?" CHEERS!
Page 2 of 3