Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Optimus Prime

by Nova L Posted 2nd Jun 2007 at 1:51 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 6:04 PM by Nova L : Updating files

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#126 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hwes
He works great (he even fell for my self sim and now they are a cute, if odd, couple) BUT... he goes purple when he's naked? Is he meant to do that? I wouldn't think so, because his skin in bodyshop is the same colours as he ought to be... or is there something up with my game? And more importantly, can I fix it?

I'm trying to figure that out my self. It's suppose to go to it's new default nude skin yet it's going to the original basic NON-nude skin which is weird.

When I come back from vacation I will try to figure it out with all my sims and re-upload them.
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
I'm trying to figure that out my self. It's suppose to go to it's new default nude skin yet it's going to the original basic NON-nude skin which is weird.

When I come back from vacation I will try to figure it out with all my sims and re-upload them.

Ah, alrighty. Just so I know my game's not giving up on me. Then I would be very sad indeed. And because I didn't mention it before, thank you, he is AWESOME. And I'm not even a Transformer's fan. (though my boyfriend is working on it)

Side note - His babies are ugly!
I figured out why though, his face is squished so it doesn't protrude. Took me long enough to work that out, I thought it was the baby's mother's genes.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that if you change his face to the first template and just make the nose stick out less, it works just as well... and gives him good genes! I don't want to sound bossy, but if you do find out what's up with the skin and reupload him, you might perhaps change his face too? Thanks again for the awesome upload!
Test Subject
#128 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:19 PM
Can you make him a Servo?
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 4:06 AM
Try this, IchiroFuma
Quote: Originally posted by Cindyanne1
And if anyone is interested... if you have the Sim Copier Mirror from christianlov (used to be on this site but I'm not sure if it still is) you CAN make a Servo from this, providing you have OFB! Just go ahead and make your human-Optimus in CAS... put him into a lot. Get a Servo (either buy one, build one, or cheat like I do... boolprop testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window, shift-click on your human-Optimus, select Spawn/New Servo, then boolprop testingcheatsenabled false in the cheat window). Initialize your Servo as male, name HIM Optimus, and have him use the SimCopier mirror to copy your human-Optimus.

Then you can kill off your first human-Optimus or have him move out or whatever. From that point you can combine your robot-Optimus with the family of your choice or leave him living on his own.
Test Subject
#130 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:14 AM
Zomfgwoot!
Downloading =d
Field Researcher
#131 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:28 AM
Eeeks! i am amazed again..I used to love transformers...I loved the movie and this is so cool. This is so so cool you are the best creator. Thank you so much and keep up this amazing work you have a wonderful gift thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.
Test Subject
#132 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 12:21 AM
Only Prime's head showed up! What Happened?
Test Subject
#133 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 10:54 PM
The only thing that could make this more awesome is a Transformed version of Prime as a a vehicle, so he could drive himself.

Or a version of Prime from the new Transformers movie in Truck mode, creating a time paradox of awseomness.
Test Subject
#134 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 1:13 AM
This is amazing, and I have so much fun with Optimus Prime and made him a kitty friend who he loves.
Test Subject
#135 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:34 PM
Cool I love Bumblebee the best! The A-man (I call him that ) Aka The leader is well cool. When mine got kidnapped by aliens it had a very werid purple flashing head... :D
Test Subject
#136 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:34 PM
I so wanteted to get Optimus the New Toy for like some odd 50 us $ for Christmas, but he'd really just sit on my shelf...unopened...I really wouldn't "play" around with him...But then, to my Wonderful suprize I see Optimus Prime from the Original...for My Sims 2 game...how Cool is That...Totaly Fantastic...Keep up the Great Work...I can now play with Opimus...you made my christmas this year, Thank you
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:38 PM
Well, this is my second time downloading all the transformers. My comp crashed and I've had to get all my dl's again. Now I will once again wait (im)patiently for Arcee.
Test Subject
#138 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 9:41 PM
This is maybe the best thing I've ever seen. Autobots roll out!
Test Subject
#139 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 11:16 PM
Are you planing any more Autobots...?
Test Subject
#140 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 4:52 PM
i have a problem not sure if anybody else had it...i cant find the hair, or the costume make up if theirs supposed to be any so all i have is the body i tried downloading and installing both of them again but didn't work...same problem with megatron, bumblebee, starscream, and thundercracker :'( help pls?
Test Subject
#141 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 5:21 AM
looks great...i finally got the sims 2 installed again and cant wait to add him to my game
Test Subject
#142 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:50 PM Last edited by Vicalliose : 11th Aug 2008 at 11:31 PM.
The textures for optimus primes head are low quality and pixelated for some reason. This didn't happen the last time i installed him.

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it by exporting it into body shop and then importing it back into the game.
Test Subject
#143 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 7:22 AM
when u put all your transformas they dont work only megatron wotrked because i putstartscames haed on plztell me wat to do
Test Subject
#144 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:58 PM
dude what expansions did you use cos i cant install it says needs expansion pack that is not installed
Test Subject
#145 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:28 AM
For some reason, his body comes up invisible. His head works tho...
Test Subject
#146 Old 28th May 2009 at 12:45 PM
Are u gonna convert yor trnasformer sims 2 sims 3 when it comes out
Test Subject
#147 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM
Thats bad ass dude im goin to download
I Would Love to see you make a Bumble bee one.
Test Subject
#148 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:19 AM
Nice job! Do u think u can work on more Autobots?
Field Researcher
#149 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 1:44 PM
LOL, that would be great if he had the option to transform into a truck when he needed to go somewhere
Test Subject
#150 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 1:33 AM
I have sims 2 double deluxe (comes with nightlife, regular sims 2, and one of the stuff packs) and university, plus it says that it only requires the regular sims. For this (and some others) i still cant get it. (note: the sims 2 double deluxe works for some of the ones saying they only require regular sims, so that's not the problem). I uploaded the meshes and put them into the download folder. Can someone please pm me and tell me how to get it to work?

By the way, this is AWESOME.
Page 6 of 7