Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Adult Female Breast Augmentation

by Duddly Posted 1st Apr 2005 at 8:36 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2006 at 2:23 AM by Duddly : New meshes added

370 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 364 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 15
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:29 AM
Well done! I was quite impressed about how natural it looks in the game. I know it replaces all adult females, (in other words you will never see another smaller chested adult female sim again with this installed) and it's a nice addition. For those that haven't noticed, if you have downloaded a clothing mesh for a dress, etc., the mesh will ignore the bigger breasts and show the smaller ones that the clothing mesh intended to look like. Pretty cool, thanx for your work!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:55 AM
Okay it works now in my game, not that big as on the pic tough hm, anyway it didnt replace my other meshes, something wrong?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:04 AM
This worked fine in my game. It's great to finally have default large breasts. It means that I now have a wider range of outfits to use for my female sims (I don't just have to stick to the ones based on altered meshes)

Thank you, thank you!

Jessi,

It's something to do with your game settings. Dudley explains above that you have to have 'high detail' set for the change to appear.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:23 AM
Dud , You rock. You said you'd do it for us back at M&M and I guess you did!! WTG, excellent work as always. You never cease to amaze. Thanks...

Amy
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:30 AM
My, my...my mothers now look as if they actually nursed, ROFL!!! Great job!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:42 AM
I think this is what everyone was waiting for u are mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robar
Duddly they looks fantastic, not saggy. Quite natural. You know, the way boobs are suposed to look! Great work will try them out. - Robar

AS ALways Duddly to the rescue, and Your work is truely awesome, Id rather have them more natural that looking stiff and like watermelons.

NOw Duddly where are the perkie males meshes. hehehehehhe Im so bad :nana:
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 9:04 AM
This is exactly what I have been waiting for. To have larger breast and to wear any clothes that I want for my sims. I hate when I only can wear one outfit. Thank you very much!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessi
Okay it works now in my game, not that big as on the pic tough hm, anyway it didnt replace my other meshes, something wrong?

This package replaces the original meshes, so that the original suits are upgrade to the greatest breast, but there are some custom suits that use proper meshes, that aren't update but remain equal.
Beautiful avatar, Jessi.

Duddly: Great job, the good one and complete that has ever seen. Obviously has replaced in my game all the defaults preceding meshes...this seems very more realistic than the others, that seemed too "silicon valley".

Ciao! :howdy:
Field Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:12 AM
I use anatomically-correct default skins - would this override those? I really don't want to go back to having women with no pubic hair, I just don't like that at all, makes me think they've been shaved by a Romance Sim with a penchant for little girls in school uniform.

I do wish Maxis would update this game a bit so we could actually choose the kind of bodies our Sims have, to correspond more with 'real life'. I don't really want a neighbourhood full of big-busted women (would make me feel too inadequate, rofl), but I don't want one full of small-busted women, either. I'd like one with all different sizes, to reflect any other neighbourhood.

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Forum Resident
#36 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:41 AM
It works great! I had been keeping my women fat (I hate that term. They're just a little plump) so they would appear more voluptuous and after I installed this I was going to make them thin but when I saw them I thought " This looks great!" so I'm keeping them that way. Here's Lucy after a total makeover and with your mesh installed.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
What do you mean by Hi LOD, not something I am familiar with it.

LOD is Level of Detail. In the mesh packages there are two versions of every mesh, hi detail and low. I only modified the high detail ones.
#38 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:29 PM
Different Sizes
Duddly,

First Off, Great Job!!! I was just curious if you were planning to do other sizes like a D or DD to make the game have even more realistic attributes??
#39 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:54 PM
hmm the 2.17 MB file is for the EP? weird that it's so much smaller...
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:14 PM Last edited by Bruce Banner : 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:20 PM.
It's a lot smaller because it's just the extra meshes that came with university ( in other words , if you own Uni and you want ALL female adult and young adult Maxis meshes to have these characteristics then download and install BOTH archives . If you only have the base game then only download the large Sims 2 one ) great work and huge admiration for the amount of time you must have put into this Duddly
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:25 AM
Umm sorry
I'm not crazy about that.It as if they are bigger than their head put togther, but I would gladly try it out. :D
Banned
#42 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:27 AM
Default Realistic Simulation?
I have read that the average breast size in the US is 34 C. So why is the default breast size an A cup? There should be a real variety in breast size, not for titillation purposes - but just for the sake of realism. Most women will understand this. Two sisters from the same family will have different sized breasts. Meshes should vary in others ways as well. For instance, I would love to learn how to make meshes so that I can make narrow hipped folks - an athletic type. Or broad shoulders - why not? However, these "comicbook superhero fantasies" of size F cups that are larger than the woman's head are pretty sad. Stop already... Also - the "slut skirts" that end just below the rear end. Can't anyone make anything else than this? It's not just degrading - it's a drag. There are other ways of way of being sexy. What sexy woman who is not a prostitute is wearing this stuff? C'mon!
#43 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:53 AM
Beautiful! I must agree with those before me;: they look perfectly natural. I am a D cup, like most of the other repliers, so I should know. Perky and largedon't coexist well without silicone. Lovely, my dear. Thanks.
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:43 AM
I might be missing something here, but I'm having a little issue with these meshes.

I'm trying to convert my non-Duddly-busty skins to Duddly-busty skins by cloning my old skins and applying the texture to the nude skin of Duddly's. The problem is that I can't export Duddly's skin. I'm getting the "there was a problem exporting the textures" issue.

Does anyone know how I can address this problem?
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 8:57 AM
Also, the swimsuit meshes don't seemed to be augmented? Is this normal or is it just my installation?
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:48 PM
I really love them! They're natural, and not too big, like other bigger bust meshes I found around here. Also, I'd just like you to know that this is one of the first things I downloaded after logging into this site. Thanks a lot!

Also, is there any chance you could be making something like this for the teens? Maybe B Cup?
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:19 PM
Fantastic job Duddly! Every male sim in my neighborhood is in awe of your enhanced meshes.
Instructor
#48 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:38 PM
Fantastic Duddly. Truly realistic. Thank you.
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:44 PM
Although you clearly stated it replaces all the original meshes from TS2, does it replace work outfits and other rare or non-achievable NPC clothing? (ignoring the obvious mascot or large outfits... replacing those wouldnt look right)
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:52 PM
Can we get some before/after shots? That would be great. And, if possible, some that just add to the skin/mesh collection as opposed to replacing them entirely?

Thanks, and great work,
Vin.
Page 2 of 15