Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Revolver - by Modish Kitten [Long, Sleek Bangs] - "Update 4-20-06" with FIXED ALPHA and a Dark Brown Re-Color

by .indiemilk Posted 17th Apr 2006 at 1:01 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2006 at 8:21 PM by pinksuki2k : Correct MESH Link

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:29 PM
Thankyou, these are absolutely gorgeous Love the retexturing and the colour...
...and if I may say so here, I am a huge fan of your site!
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 9:27 AM
mesh
your link to the meshes work properly BUT the mesh in the website cant be found nor downloaded. is it possible for you to include it into your zip? thanks.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:15 PM
Thanks alot! It's d*mn cool! ;P I especially like the reddish/brown one, I also like that girls skintone, where have you found that? (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unicorn86
your link to the meshes work properly BUT the mesh in the website cant be found nor downloaded. is it possible for you to include it into your zip? thanks.
Just click "hair" and then scroll down to the bottom of that page and click "female". They are there. http://louis.new21.net/skin/Louis_main_06hairf.html
Quote: Originally posted by Little-Diva
Thanks alot! It's d*mn cool! ;P I especially like the reddish/brown one, I also like that girls skintone, where have you found that? (:
Hi, the girl's skintone [reddish/brown hair] is from http://www.rensim.com/, but I downloaded it with this male sim by Ailias http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=140896
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th May 2006 at 8:39 AM Last edited by Lacubanita75 : 7th May 2006 at 8:44 AM. Reason: just saw the last message in the thread which answered my q
could you please provide a direct link to the meshes in this thread?
it would be much easier than having to go on a mesh-d/liding spree, since it's..eh.. preety hard to find.

Thanks!

Edit: Now I see you've provided a link to the ->page<- where the meshes are. That was heplful [I found them, thanks] but perhaps you could put them in the thread too..like up there, so other ppl can find it more easily. ..instead of going on about their business w/o downloading like i was just about to do.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th May 2006 at 5:12 PM
Beautiful hair.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:06 AM
These look fantastic good hair & recolours are so hard to find. Thank you for the great work.
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th May 2006 at 8:46 AM
Default oh yeah
Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:14 AM
Wow Thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:21 PM
heyyy, uber cool. thanks!

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 2:09 AM
Wow it's really good i was wonderong where did u get the sim with the F hair i personal think she looks alot like Jennifer gardner.
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:03 AM
great job
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:55 PM
Great styles! Is there any way I could get the mesh? The link to it keeps giving me a 403 Forbidden message
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:05 AM
can you upload that model for the dark brown hair you just uploaded?
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:15 AM Last edited by Disco : 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:24 AM.
The site you posted that had the mesh doesn't work! D': This hair has been mocking me for the past week or so, and I've been checking back, but still no luck. Looking at the posts above, I'm pretty sure it isn't just me...

EDIT : I looked up SimCribbling on google, viewed the cached version, and the second one had a link to the zip files! :D

It takes two to tango, but you only need one to disco.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
omg i love the hair!
hopefully the mesh works for me
i went to Sim Cribbling for it but it didnt work =/
well hopefully it will now
anyways Good job and keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:44 AM
I downloaded the hair and i also downloaded the mesh at Sims Cribbling...well i downloaded the short messy one. but it wont appear into my game. If anyone knows i would like some help please
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:52 AM
Does anyone have the mesh for this? It's gorgeous but I'm getting an error message for the mesh page. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:06 AM
Oooh, gorgeous! Thanks, hun! ^^

.::*::.Freak On A Leash.::*::. (My computer has broken down. It might be awhile until I am online again :[ )
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:06 PM
I love this hair style but the mesh gives me a error every time I try to download for the author. Is their any way someone could upload it since the link doesn't seem to work? When i click on "Mesh (Teen ~ Elder): Hair_03F" I get some weird error from Daum that has all ???????.
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:48 PM
this is great,,, absolutely fantastic,,,, !!!!! keep it up... thnx thnx thnx
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 9:48 PM
I would download it, but I still can't find any of the meshes you're talking about. GRRRRRRRRRRR. And I love this hair so much!!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:53 PM
I love this hair too. Absolutely gorgeous !!! I want it very badly but everytime I click to download the Long Adult mesh I get an error. I realize this is a very old thread but is there anyway to get a hold of the mesh?
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 1:34 PM
Me too, been clicking all kinds of sites to see if I can find this mesh. But can't find it. And the link goes to a site with a lot of "?????"s, and says "forbidden" as well.

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:12 PM
i love this hair but i cannot get to the site! i would be glad if anybody could help on this! maybe i can go to wcif thread!
Page 2 of 3