Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brief Collection

by Noogie666 Posted 8th May 2007 at 7:51 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 6:28 AM by Noogie666

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 11:53 AM
I found the mesh on a site packaged with recolors. Yeah! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind modifying the mesh to add Bloom's sexy feet to it. Please let me know. I've gone through tutorials and got lost (repeatedly). Thanks.
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 4:51 PM
I did a search for the mesh and found a file with the same name to download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y3dz2mjnrzi

I can't be sure it works since I can't start my Sims2 game now, but I just wanted to give the link in case someone else wanted to try
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:44 PM
downloaded in case
Instructor
#29 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:29 PM
Please fix the mesh link, these look really sexy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 7:05 AM
I downloaded the mesh that Soot linked a couple posts above me - it works!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:01 AM
big thanks for this lovely collection, Noogie666.
and, thanks for the mesh, Soot.
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:28 AM
MESH_RabidAngelAMAthleticBaseBody.package at Sims2Graveyard.com
Thank You Very Much! I really love these undies :lovestruc

The MediaFire-Link posted above seems to be the right one, but the file inside the archive is named "MESH_RabidAngelAMAthleticBaseBody.package.package"... with a double .package at the end.

It shouldn't be a problem for the game to load the file but just in case... I found the MESH at the Sims2Graveyard.com

It is located under Download => SimChic => clothing meshes => SimChic_mesh_rabidangelamathleticbasebody.rar

Or you can use files.Sims2Graveyard.com and search for SimChic_mesh_rabidangelamathleticbasebody.rar

The Mesh inside the archive seems to be the same as the one on MediaFire... they both have the same File-Size and CRC-Hash. But the archive at the Sims2Graveyard contains a readme by RabidAngel and an additional package-file:

RabidAngel_MESH_ReadME_Updated.txt
5fa2243d_M_RAAthleticBase.package

I'm not sure but I guess it's an updated/fixed version of the mesh. Maybe some modder can check out the 5fa2243d_M_RAAthleticBase.package to see if it belongs to the main-mesh or if it causes potential conflicts with other mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:03 AM
Thank you so much good Item
Instructor
#34 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Soot
I did a search for the mesh and found a file with the same name to download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y3dz2mjnrzi

I can't be sure it works since I can't start my Sims2 game now, but I just wanted to give the link in case someone else wanted to try

thanks dude
Page 2 of 2