Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kirsten Dunst

by ihavenoteeth Posted 13th Jan 2006 at 12:02 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2006 at 1:50 AM by ihavenoteeth

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:33 AM
Beautiful as always! I'm sure you worked very hard on her and it was definately worth it! I hope to see some more of your fantastic sims uploaded soon
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:19 PM
holy crap this looks just like her!!! Good job!

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted..." ~Jason Mraz(I'm Yours)
Field Researcher
#78 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:16 AM
Nice job. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#79 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:32 AM
Great celebrity sim. One of the few sims I've seen that actually look like the real-live person they were supposed to be.

Dance in the rain, ignore the frizzing hair.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angelmarie123
Awesome job! Looks exactly like her Oddly enough, she looks like the girl my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with and left me for....:mad:

Omg, poor girl *hugs* if I was you...I would have downloaded her and like...created like 14 differnet stories how she mysteriously is killed by satelites.....flies.....drowning.....

eh sorry...lmao!

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Field Researcher
#81 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:28 PM
Kirsten is not pretty, but she has an unique face that you reproduced to a T. Perfect!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:31 AM
Very Good
Thanks
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:51 AM
Excellent Job!!!! The black and white picture looks JUST like her.
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:02 AM
WOW! o_o <3 Good job!
#85 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 9:28 AM
I think it's great, downloaded, thanks. xx
Scholar
#86 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:33 AM
Very Lovely Lady.

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:55 PM
This is perfect because she looks just like my best friend. Thanks!
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:28 AM
Amazing Job! This Sim looks just like her cant wait to put her in my game. Again big props on your work.
Test Subject
#89 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:33 AM
great job! looks exactly like her
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:43 PM
WOW! it´s incredible!!!!!!! I have to say that I hate the actress, but your work it´s great! the best I´ve seen! Good job!

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Test Subject
#91 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:23 PM
kirstin
i disagree i think shes very pretty very good job on her props to ya :salute:
Test Subject
#92 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:10 PM
Awesome work! Job well done :-) I think she is beautiful, she's got a unique look, she doesn't even need make-up to look good.

Although I do have a problem though....I downloaded the file, when I went to install it, it said that I had an expansion missing or something along those lines. I have Nightlife EP only...do you need University EP as well for it to work? Please help me. Thanks :-)
Test Subject
#93 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:36 PM
For the problem that I have mentioned above, it actually says "this content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed"

Anyone know what this means?
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:41 AM
Default Holy #$!*
You did a damn good job. I think it looks like her a lot, especially the one with her hair pulled back. Keep up the great work!!!

Life is too short not to B!t$h, that is why I am Queen!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#95 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:26 AM
you shouldn't need anything from university or nightlife. thats odd. maybe its because i have all three. but shes in original sims clothes and has original sims hair, her eyes and make-up are the only custom content i have with it, i didn't think people needed expansions for those to work.
Test Subject
#96 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 5:13 AM
I had downloaded the Elvis skin as well and had the same problem. Someone told me that I needed University as well for it to work....so I guess I am S.O.L.! :-)
Test Subject
#97 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM
Well I think she's damn pretty so screw those who don't. People don't need to be perfect to be beautiful... there is beauty in our imperfections. Great job, she looks fantastic.

-Emmie
Test Subject
#98 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM
shes absolutly beautiful...ive been looking all over for a sim of kirsten dunst and this is by far the best...i love her..thanx a bundle!
Test Subject
#99 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:36 AM
I think the problem is perhaps that people are downloading the sim that you linked to for the skin tone, which requires an expansion pack, therefore, you cannot use Kirsten because you cannot get the skin tone. ( this is the problem I have encountered anyway)
I just tried following the link on the linked sim's page to get the skintone, and the site (serasims) does not work ( Oh! Maybe it's because i'm in firefox, i'll ty IE)
Anyway, I really want to use this sim and so far I'm having extreme difficulties finding the skintone. I've been trying to figure it out for a few days now.
I think this is an excellent reproduction of Kirsten, absolutely spot on. Fabulous!
Also, I think that Kirsten herself is beautiful. She doesn't look like all of the blonde clones that dominate pop culture, which suits me fine! I've loved her since Interview with the Vampire. There's just something special about her.
Also, if it's not too much of a pain, is there a possibility that you can post the direct link to the skin tone if you have it? Maybe that will belay any problems in finding it.
Thank you very much!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:40 AM
Okay. No, Serasims is not working for me for some reason.
If you download the sim you linked to, i assume you get the skintone too, but that sim requires an expansion pack and will not install otherwise, ergo, you cannot access Kirsten's sim without the skintone. I think this is the problem.
Page 4 of 5