Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christopher Walken by Mr Rock & RedBeard

by Mr Rock Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM by Mr Rock

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:24 AM
I'm sorry but this skin doesn't look anything like Christopher Walken. It just looks like a fairly generic sims style character with no physical resemblance.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:06 AM Last edited by Mr Rock : 16th Nov 2006 at 4:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Friendly_man
I'm sorry but this skin doesn't look anything like Christopher Walken. It just looks like a fairly generic sims style character with no physical resemblance.
Perhaps you can show us how it's done then mate.
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:33 AM
I'm not trying to be rude. It just doesn't have the same recognizable features to indicate it is christopher walken other than the title. The proportions are not followed closely to the geometry of his actual head. Look on a side profile how his forehead slopes back from the eyes more then your model, or front profile how his head is more round and your model's is an elongated oval.

If you pay attention and look closely at what you are doing i am sure you can do better.

I would make an excellent resemblance if i wanted to work on this. However, I am not here to compete or show you up; you can do it yourself; just focus.

I think the idea of having Chris Walken running around my neighbourhood is an awesome idea, but if he doesn't make me think its Chris Walken then i won't get the giggles i'm after.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 7:38 AM
I would make an excellent resemblance if i wanted to work on this.
Go for it mate.
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr Rock
Go for it mate.

I'm totally not going to.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:34 PM
I'm totally not going to.
Then shut up and go away. Unfriendly_Man.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:40 PM
Yeah he doesn't seem too friendly to me either.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:37 PM
That is what I meant before- I agree with friendly_man- it is not your fault guys, but I also think that this sim should not be featured! (b/c of not right proportions)

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:38 PM
If Icedmango & UnFriendly_man want to get together and make a Christopher Walken that's up to their lofty standards by all means Go for it.

If icedmango goes to his "featured" eye set, he'll see there was a positive comment made by me.
I mean I could have gone to either of his Christina Aguilera sims and told him Bruno wants to upload a version of her that smokes both of them hands down.
Or I could have questioned why his eyes got featured with so many great eyes on offer.

But I really don't get these types of comments.

As for UnFriendly_man, I clicked on his name but there was nothing there.

We are happy to get featured but,we didn't ask to be featured, we just wanted to share our creation which we both are happy with.

If you don't like it, don't download it.

Thanks for the feature and thanks to those who like it.
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:29 PM
Great job! Christopher Walken is awesome. Thank you so much for his sim!

"The love you take is equal to the love you make" ~ The Beatles
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 10:42 PM
From my experience, every time I've tried to model someone I know, faces in Bodyshop always get longer than real ones, and when you try to accomodate length, it looks plain weird on the body, too small!... It's not easy to model someone. I've posted some feedback on other uploaded sims before, but on features that can be modified... Personally, the length of a face is always an issue for me. And you guys did a good job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:43 AM
Yeah thank you MyFairDiva. If you could control the height, width and depth of a sims head then you would get some "perfect" likenesses. I wish you could control how tall your sim creations are, but unfortunately at this stage we have to settle for representations.

So if our version of Christopher Walken 'represents' him well enough for you to enjoy it. Then thank you. I'm glad you like it.

If he doesn't represent him well enough then. I'm sorry, my bad.
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedBeard
Then shut up and go away. Unfriendly_Man.

I critiqued your work and then offered positive encouragement. I never tried to insult you. Thanks for that.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 9:04 AM
I critiqued your work and then offered positive encouragement. I never tried to insult you. Thanks for that.
If thats what you call positive, I'd hate to see the opposite. If you weren't trying to insult us what were you doing. TRY HARDER.

P.S. You're welcome.
Instructor
#40 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:53 PM
OK, downloaded Mr Walken in the end... he's too great. He's the first actor I download (because I appreciate quite a lot of them like this guy so playing his Sim will be stressful, have to play him extraordinary well ) As I decided that I'll have to download your Adam Sandler it's time to get Christopher Walken. Great work!

BTW, who of you 2 is 'the older bro'? :D

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:09 AM
Thanks Khaibit. Glad you like him. The Adam Sandler one shouldn't be too far away.
Redbeard's the older wiser brother.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:44 AM
I don't know about wiser.
Instructor
#43 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:01 AM
Well, I'm the older one, too - and I'm definately 'wiser' than my little brother. He went on foot crossing the border between the Netherlands and Germany (guess why :D) and for sure the cops captured him... I went by car and wasn't stopped See, I'm wiser

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 2:41 AM
I dont know Khaibit, why? Is your brother ok?
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:12 PM
Awesome. Requested him months ago--glad to see him show up! Not an easy face to recreate--tried and failed many times Thanks, guys.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 4:40 PM
Amazing likeness, and he is really hard to sim out... Thank you guys!!!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Instructor
#47 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:08 PM
awesome job man! Christopher looks really good Thanks
Field Researcher
#48 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:56 PM
This is actually a great likeness of Christopher Walken. To those who only know him now, do a little netsearch. Mr. Walken started out his acting career as a smokin' hottie. When I last had this sim in game (before the last reinstall), I removed the face makeup and gave him different hair, and he was just as beautiful as the orginal Christopher Walken was when he was young. I think you really got the face structure completely right, Mr Rock.
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:28 PM Last edited by thedemon2.14.2007 : 6th May 2007 at 10:30 PM. Reason: wanted to say something, but forgot
Awesome Sim! Looks just like him!

Hey, could you sim Chris Farley?

Chris Farley would've made an awesome Sim.

R.I.P.
1964-1997
Test Subject
#50 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:29 PM
Wow....thank you. So much. for this.....wonderful sim!
Okay Christopher Walken impressions really don't translate well to text.
Page 2 of 3