Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SIMbucks CAS screen (Midsimmer Nights dream

by mal1958 Posted 29th Oct 2005 at 7:09 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 8:47 PM
This is quite nice, I'll be giving it a try. Not sure about the rug, but I happen to know that those triple-candle lamps are part of University. BTW: As for CAS! (and YACAS!) files, they can go right into the Downloads folder.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:37 PM
This looks cool, Thanks
Modding Team
#4 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:18 AM
Troll Sims has a page that shows the original game items and which expansion they come from. http://www.trollsims.com/trollstathomesims2.html

Lamp is uni, looks like the rug is nightlife. Btw, I listed your CAS on our recolors and lots message in the thread. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 9:06 AM
This is.....amazing! It looks wonderful and perfect for the Medieval set!

Thank you! :bandit:
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:06 PM
Awesome!

The lamp may or may not be the one from Uni (it looks similar but may not be that particular lamp), but the rug is definitely from Nightlife, I use it all the time.

Thanks!

~Janelle~
Forum Resident
#7 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:12 AM
It's lovely! I can't wait to see it in the game.
Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
#8 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:03 AM
I appreciate being able to create my Sims in an appropriate medieval setting. Thanks for adding this to the themed set!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 5:33 PM Last edited by mariajoaobarata : 3rd Apr 2015 at 5:34 PM. Reason: misspeling
you say some of the stuff from this CAS is from Midsimmer's collection, do I need to download it for this CAS to show up correctly?