Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors for the 1957 chevy

by DBCAB Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 7:55 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:03 AM
Very nice! You've been doing some excellent work. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:06 AM
Great work. Could you make a yellow,silver,shiny red and dark blue please?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:14 AM
Nice, I like the black one. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:15 AM
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:31 PM
Love the recolors - thanks so much for the wonderful variety!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:25 PM
Fantastic as allways. If you're ever sitting around and feel like making a Trans Am, that would be great. The older the better. A year one 1969 would be awesome. You do greast work man. Thanx for sharing it with us.

Untill we meet again, may God bless you. Goodnight, and adios. Elvis Presley
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:30 PM
These look great - thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:37 PM
Awesome,,, I am going to use the black one for my houses with vampires.. Doesn't it look like a car that a vampire would drive? Very nice Thx,,,
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 4:13 PM Last edited by juniorphreak : 1st Nov 2005 at 4:16 PM. Reason: added more comments
Alright! You made it in pink! And I was just about to try to make a pink recolor of this car. Glad you beat me to the punch. Excellent work with the mesh and the recolors.

Quote: Originally posted by rosiedogsim
Awesome,,, I am going to use the black one for my houses with vampires.. Doesn't it look like a car that a vampire would drive? Very nice Thx,,,

I agree. It looks like the car Angel drove during his series. Only his car was a convertable. Maybe I need to make an Angel sim now.

"You party hard, you play hard and that's what we do. We put a lot into it
and we enjoy the good stuff, hate the bad stuff and that's part of it." - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
amazing job your recolors along with the original look amazing kudos to excellent work.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:47 PM
This just in dbcab rock! :omg: You are so great for making these wonderful creations. :bow: Everybody dance now! :mdance: :banana: :cdance::dsausage::elephant:

:joy:

ps: i'm :werd:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 3:02 PM
You do a good job, I relly love this car. *thanks*
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 12:34 AM
The blue one reminds me of the movie Eddy and the Cruisers.. I think they look great though.. Excellent!!:P

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:46 AM
very nice thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:26 AM
Good job! I don't suppose you could put these files in rar format? (Just joking...)
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:37 PM
your works are great!!!!
#18 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:05 AM
Thanks, my brother loves 'em!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:36 PM
Could you make one that looks like the sims 1 carpool?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:38 AM
I love your creative work in the base and all these re-colors there great.