Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A sari for the woman.

by HAKAISHA Posted 3rd Nov 2005 at 9:54 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2005 at 10:35 PM by HAKAISHA

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:25 PM
Default :up:
that's pretty i love the indian style and you made a great mesh thanks!! and where did you got the hair please? he's great too!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:51 PM
Yes... please tell us about the hair ^^
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:01 PM
The no-dangly mesh is by Brianna from WDS, I believe. And yes, please do tell where you got the hair.
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:25 PM
Thank you! I have all of your saris and I'm very glad you made and shared them with us!

netseeker2
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:34 PM
Lovely, and I'd like to second (fourth, actually) the request about more information about where to get the hair.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:52 PM
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 9:15 PM
These are so beautiful, I just love your work. You make by far the best sari's I've seen.

As for the dangly thing... Brianna of WDS has made a mesh without it, and I'm fairly certain that she allows uploading (but provide her credit of course) , if not, you can always just provide a link.

*Unwaith yn ddyn, dwywiaith yn blentyn.*
Once a man, twice a child.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:47 PM
Thanks! Now, my teenager will have her indian mom too...

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:19 AM
fantastic! if this is what you consider "homely", then i can't wait to see you go all out

that braid link you pointed out looks so skinny compared to the one in the picture o.o
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:27 AM
Again with that cursed braid! Are you sure that is the same one? And if it is, is that the texture is comes with? O_o
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:39 AM
Thanks! I've been wanting some more saris for my game. I would love to see more in really bright colours - oranges, yellows, turquoises and bright pink.

The link to the braid mesh does not appear to be the same as the one on your sim. The blond mesh is much shorter and not quite as natural looking. Could you pretty please find out where the hair is from? It's magnificent!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:46 AM
I also like Indian styles very much!!
I quess it will be a perfect match for a few of my Sims!
It's beautiful! Thanks, Hakaisha!

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 9:31 AM
thanks everyone for the nice compliments! i'm kinda not sure now, but i suggest you try downloading that braid, to which i gave the link and see if it's the one, because as i read in the comments the author there was fixing that mesh, but later gave up, because she was not pleased, but i'm pretty sure it's the right one...

and yes, that's the texture it should come with. also redish and brown...only the black one looks decent, though.
#15 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 9:35 AM
very pretty thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:06 PM
Wow, I love Indian Movies, and the clothes of the Indian women and you made a very good mesh. Thank you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:59 PM
yes!! My English Teachers Hair!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:47 PM
why does everyone keeps saying, that i made a mesh?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:01 PM
Very nice as always. I was wondering if you considered making anything for the guys. I know Bettye has a very nice Indian male mesh. Maybe, if you find the mesh on the site, you would consider making some nice outfits. I, for one, would definitely be grateful. Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:36 PM
I love them, I've always wanted to have saris for my sims
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:02 AM
Thank you! I am always looking for more worldly styles for my sims your work is great... I hope to see some for the guys as well

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HAKAISHA
thanks everyone for the nice compliments! i'm kinda not sure now, but i suggest you try downloading that braid, to which i gave the link and see if it's the one, because as i read in the comments the author there was fixing that mesh, but later gave up, because she was not pleased, but i'm pretty sure it's the right one...

and yes, that's the texture it should come with. also redish and brown...only the black one looks decent, though.

Your Sari is gorgeous. Thanks so much for making it.

I downloaded the braid you linked to, and it is very definatly not the same. Can you think of anyplace else you might have gotten it from?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:35 PM Last edited by HAKAISHA : 8th Nov 2005 at 11:41 PM.
gosh...no i have no idea...well it says " SaraC " on the mesh...can't seem to find anything else. maybe it was on tsr (i doubt it, though)

wait, i was right! it was that braid to which i gave the link. the one who made it is saracentner. it's ok, the other braids look bad, but the black one is ok. i even deleted the blonde one lol (i so figure since i don't have it o_O)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:18 AM
Hi Hakaisha,

I downloaded your Saris. They are very nice, thank you so much. I even found bindi "makeup" from pronuptia.

I downloaded that braid you linked to, and it's definitively not the same, so this is a bit of a mystery. The braid that you linked to is skinnier and shorter whereas yours is glossier and thicker and more intricate
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 4:31 PM
lol i'm totally confused now, guess this will remain a mystery ^^
wish i could just upload it...or can i?
Page 1 of 2