Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted - Gondorian Language Studies Major (LotR based)

by ElenaRoan Posted 4th Nov 2005 at 9:13 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2006 at 9:30 PM by ElenaRoan

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:08 PM
Oh, this is excellent! Another grand major... now, if I can just get off MTS2 long enough to get some of my elf teens to college so I can finally try these... Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:36 PM
This is so great, I just started building my Elven University and this will be perfect, thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:16 AM
I LOVE it! LotR is absolutely awesome. Thank you so much for this!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM Last edited by Rocas Faol 777 : 27th Dec 2005 at 4:57 AM. Reason: Found new info
Greetings

I see nothing about a new GUID; does it overwrite the History career? I know you said you cloned it, but I was hoping you gave it a new GUID so I can use it without losing a career path.

EDIT: I just looked at the rest of your majors mods and noted that you have created new GUID's for each after having cloned them-so I therefore withdraw my question and will assume (taking the risk) that this one was made the same. Thanks, will get them all when downloads are back online.

btw: can we expect the matching careers, or has someone made them already? If neither, I may have to think about it myself (possible first project)

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rocas Faol 777
I see nothing about a new GUID; does it overwrite the History career? I know you said you cloned it, but I was hoping you gave it a new GUID so I can use it without ticking my wife of.

There is a new GUID: 0x00165703

Now that is a REAL game of Sims...two people in the same house trying to play the same game where one is attempting to mod and the other doesn't want anything changed (well almost).

sounds like an interesting situation

btw: can we expect the matching careers, or has someone made them already? If neither, I may have to think about it myself (possible first project)

I intend to make some matching careers eventually...but the more the merrier

At the moment I'm waiting for some friends to send me back the German and Russian translations of the Majors before making more stuff.

- ElenaRoan
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:45 PM
I am currently using this major and it comes up as being Gondorian Lanuguage, but all the class names are the same as the History major, does anyone know a reason why this would happen?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:27 PM
hmmm...could possibly be because I forgot something...

I'll put up the new versions of this and the other ones...got the German translation but not the Russian one...I think I won't be receiving that *smile* let me know if it's still a problem.

- ElenaRoan
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 5:28 AM
Awesome! Now my sims can study Quenya!! :p
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:43 PM
i love LOTR, thanks ALOT for this :D

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST