Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riku's Hair

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 5th Nov 2005 at 8:58 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2005 at 9:04 AM by Lunar Eclipse

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:04 AM
I Love It!but Plezze Make Sora Also!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:10 AM
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a hair mesh which looks the same from the game~~~
OHOHOH, I love riku~~~ Thanks so much~~

And~~Please make Sora as well, I know he is more deffericult than Riku~~

Thanks again for you work~~~~~~~~~~^0^~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:26 AM
YAY THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! Woo YAY Riku hair! Yay! Please make soras hair!
Now my riku sim can look more realistic Thankyou again!

Can't I scream in peace?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbligirl
YAY THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! Woo YAY Riku hair! Yay! Please make soras hair!
Now my riku sim can look more realistic Thankyou again!

I have a requests forum up. (check my signature). If you'd like to request Sora's hair, register and post the request there. It makes it easier for me to keep track. Plus I've got other requests listed already. ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:46 AM
Ooh! This is the closest hairstyle I've seen to Raiden's from Metal Gear Solid 2 as well. Am I allowed to trim and recolour it and see if it works for me?

Actually, is this a brand new mesh? Or may I ask what hairstyle you edited to create this one? I'd like to see which one would be easier for me to edit to get Raiden's style. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:03 AM
This looks great, we thank you. I know it was made for a specific character, but since so many of these latest long hair meshes are for guys that look so femenine, why not make such meshes unisex and we'll have a more useful mod?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
I have a requests forum up. (check my signature). If you'd like to request Sora's hair, register and post the request there. It makes it easier for me to keep track. Plus I've got other requests listed already. ^^

Ok I'm off to do that now! Thankyou again for this great hairstyle

Can't I scream in peace?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Dying Informant
Ooh! This is the closest hairstyle I've seen to Raiden's from Metal Gear Solid 2 as well. Am I allowed to trim and recolour it and see if it works for me?

Actually, is this a brand new mesh? Or may I ask what hairstyle you edited to create this one? I'd like to see which one would be easier for me to edit to get Raiden's style. Thanks.

This was edited from the maxis mesh punkflip. It's a female hair.
You can edit mine if you like, since it would take the work out of refitting the female hair to the men's skull and having to edit afterwards. I don't mind recolouring and using anything of mine so long as I'm credited and stuff. Raiden's Awesome, but so is Snake... XD

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mosbyte
This looks great, we thank you. I know it was made for a specific character, but since so many of these latest long hair meshes are for guys that look so femenine, why not make such meshes unisex and we'll have a more useful mod?

I've gotten a lot of requests piled up recently, so I like to cut through them quickly. A big reason for my male only hairmeshes would probably be the fact that long hair (especially femmy hair) is very rare to find for male sims. Long pretty hair for women is very easy to find. So I don't bother with women because of that. :/

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Scholar
#11 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:22 AM
LUNAR! YOU'RE MY HERO!!! MY HERO! YAY!!!! *Starts to dance in circles* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
LUNAR! YOU'RE MY HERO!!! MY HERO! YAY!!!! *Starts to dance in circles* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

You're very welcome. I have a request forum made now too, it's in my sig. ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:18 AM
i can understand why you have a forum just for requests...you're amazing! i really love everything you put up here thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:49 AM
Wow that's almost exactly like my seven year old son's hair-incredible!Thank you so much!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by temporalhiccup
i can understand why you have a forum just for requests...you're amazing! i really love everything you put up here thanks so much!

Awww.. Thank you. I didn't think I was anything special. But I got a lot of requests and was surprised. ^^

You are so very welcome. I'll continue to upload things here for everyone. ^_^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:35 PM
wow wow!! he is so cute. good job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 1:19 PM
OMFG!!!!! YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE!!!!!!! I've been waiting for Riku's hair mesh, and here it is!!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 3:00 PM
Is it for both genders?
Scholar
#19 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 3:19 PM
Lunar, now you and I got to discuss on PM. Perhaps you can show me how to make Riku's clothes *faints* You're amazing! Really Amazing! Time to work on my lovable Riku! Eeee

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 4:37 PM
Awsome Riku hair! that was a great game. you did a great job, it looks just like the real thing! thank you so much!
#21 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 5:04 PM
Absolutely awesome work, thank you so very much

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 5:51 PM
*undignified fangirl squeal* Thank you so much for this. Between this and the Ryou meshes you have really helped me with my videogame/anime neighborhood. :D

This Space for Rent.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:21 AM
Thank you so much Lunar, for doing Riku's hair. Rythela asked me to make it for her a couple of months ago, but I haven't had the time to work on it. So thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for this. You've made allot of people happy.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:50 AM
Wow! You are very good! Could you maybe make Marik Isthar from Yu-Gi-Oh?

♥ Sukinamono wa Sukidakara Shouganai ♥
- Sukisyo -
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:24 AM
Cool hair. Thanks alot!
Page 1 of 2