Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* The Teen Titans (Teen and Adult)

by SynapticSim Posted 5th Nov 2005 at 2:35 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:20 PM by SynapticSim : Updated! Added Teen Versions!

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 6:17 PM
NICE!!! This is the true Teen Titans!! Except I like Beast Boy much better than The Changling. =) Awesome job as always Synaptic!! =)

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 6:34 PM
WHOA! Me like! I'm not going to download it but I surely luv it! Good job.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 7:34 PM
Robin as an adult!! So awesome. Thank you, these all look fantastic.
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 8:06 PM
Ohh! Nice!!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
#6 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:13 PM
Omg This is so great! It's the whole teen titan group! They look really good!
#7 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:46 PM
Is there anyway they could actually be Teens though?
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:53 PM
Oh my! I am complete! I could die today and be in heavenly bliss.... oh my... wow.... I love you SynapticSim!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:15 PM
...This is awesome
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:31 PM
Syn you've out done youre self this time! You are amazing! realy realy amazing! Finally my favorite comic book series is complete (dc)! even though dc isn't like maybe one of your favorites? They rock, I would love to see more marvel, and dc from you lol!
YOURE AWSOME
~Kenji
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:58 PM
Thanx everyone! These took most of yesterday to make, but I had fun doing it. Looking back over my previous uploads, wow, DC costumes are so much more colorful than Marvel's.

Quote:
Is there anyway they could actually be Teens though?

LOL, I knew that was coming. I came soooo close to making them as teens before I uploaded these. I'll see what I can do.

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:16 AM
most of them are adults any ways. robin is a teen, beastboy is a teen superboy, and wonder girl are teens, and the rest are Mentors lol
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:15 AM
wait and kid flash is a teen
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 2:59 AM
Yes! Yes! The only DC title I read. Oh SynapticSim, you brighten my days. Isn't Beast Boy an adult by this point in the comics though? I thought he was with Cyborg, Raven and Starfire on the mentoring thing. I don't have Nightlife though. Dang. I might have to add 'hooded cloak' to my meshing list. I'm sure someone out there wants that.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:35 AM
Great work, though when i first looked at the pics, i was confused as to when Wondergirl and the kid Flash appeared in the tv show....until i remembered that there was also a comic series based on the same thing, lol :nyah:

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:38 AM
I love DC.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:43 AM
Any chance seeing them as teens in their Young Justice costumes? I rather hate the Teen Titans, but Superboy, Robin, and Impulse were my all time favorite characters in Young Justice.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:10 AM
very cool! *sings softly to self* t-e-e-n t-i-ta-n-s GO!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:12 AM
Too bad this isn't the real Teen Titans, but Young Justice forced into the role through a series of cliched and overdone actions. Still, nicely done, save two things. The star on Wonder Girl's bracelets are yellow, in the comic. They're supposed to be a relic of Donna Troy's Wonder Girl days, so they should be red, but they've always been colored yellow... and they don't have the inscribed lines like they do here.

I miss Young Justice.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:12 AM
OH MY GOD! You RULE!!! Now thats an awesome set of sims! You best believe I'll be downloading and playing these babies tonight!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:17 PM Last edited by Liokaiser : 6th Nov 2005 at 4:23 PM.
Great set and one correction Raven was dead and returned in a much younger body. (Brother Blood 2 brought her back, and he was like 13 or 14 if I recall the original bought the farm.) She got a Secret ID to use when going to school, taken the name of her birth mother Angela Roth to Rachel Roth. Remember this too well since Gar was teasing about it and then was tossed out of Raven and Wonder Girl's room. (also the other reason in the book she got her tattoo she was wearing some of Wonder Girl's clothes about town.)

Yeah it's still iffy if Wonder Girl (Donna or Cassie) will show in the cartoon but Kid Flash is gonna air in episode on his own. The VA will be Micheal Rosenbaum (who did the Flash's voice on JLU and well also is Lex Luthor on Smallville.) Sorry if I got his last name wrong.

I'm wondering if we may see any of the older titans like Jericho, Hawk & Dove (wouldn't mind seeing the girls though), Golden Eagle, Kole, Gnnark, and Aqualad to name a few. Though great skins for current Titans, yet Starfire has left to team to join the Outsiders to be with Nightwing.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:30 PM
Hi im here just to clarify these sims are the ones from the present day comics Teen Titans, not to be confused with Teen Titans Go!. And yes they are the real Teen Titans!!!! They also are very diffrent from the show on cartoonnetwork. LOL

~Kenji
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:41 PM
Wow, so much controversy, lol!

Thanx Kenji for trying to clear things up.

Quote:
They're supposed to be a relic of Donna Troy's Wonder Girl days, so they should be red, but they've always been colored yellow

I was using the Supergirl #2 (The Comic) as a guide when making these. The Teen Titans appear, including Starfire. In that issue, Wonder Girl's star on her bracelets was actually red, so that what I went with. The inscribed bands though is a little something I call artistic license, lol.

Quote:
I might have to add 'hooded cloak' to my meshing list. I'm sure someone out there wants that.

Please do Generalzoi, that would be awesome, I just didn't want to overstep my bounds in the request department.

Quote:
I'm wondering if we may see any of the older titans

I don't have plans to make any more Teen Titans at this point. However, I may make Young Justice, just because I think Superboy's costume was a lot cooler than the one he wears now.

Thanx Everyone!

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:05 AM
Amazing!
Now we need Titans tower. D:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:44 AM
The Teen versions of the Teen Titans have now been uploaded, I'm just waiting for them to get approved. You will find them in this thread when they are available. Re-Read first post for which files to download for the Teen versions.

I did not include Superboy, because of the lack of a teen muscleman mesh, his costume just didn't look right. I've also added the Red/White costume that Beast Boy/Changeling wears as both adult and teen.

Enjoy!

~ Syn
Page 1 of 3