Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lagaz Bodybuilder & Muscle guy clothing recolours!

by Lagaz Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 12:41 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 1:59 AM by Lagaz : had given credit for wrong mesh, corrected now.

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:08 AM
I love the jeans!! I also tried to add the bump map on mine and they don't show up either...
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:18 AM
Gonna set em!!! Cool!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:08 AM Last edited by marvine : 6th Nov 2005 at 12:33 PM.
Excellent job, Lagaz, I like this a lot!

About the bumpmaps problem, I don't know much about that... The reason may be that I edited the existing one and reimported it using the "build DXT" feature - not having the slightest idea if that would work... And it obviously doesn't. But this can't explain why a whole new one wouldn't work...

EDIT: after some research, I found out that meshes made with the Body Chop plugins most likely can't support bumpmaps (or rather, normals maps)... And there's nothing I can do about that, since none of my meshes would have been possible with the Mesh Tool. Sorry about that!

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvine
Excellent job, Lagaz, I like this a lot!

EDIT: after some research, I found out that meshes made with the Body Chop plugins most likely can't support bumpmaps (or rather, normals maps)... And there's nothing I can do about that, since none of my meshes would have been possible with the Mesh Tool. Sorry about that!

Thanks Marvine for the compliment and the info! I guess I'll have to try and make the skins themselves "3D" looking instead....I think I can handle that...maybe

I'd rather be without the bumpmaps, instead of the meshes..they're awesome!

Lagaz

You're just jealous that the voices are talking to me and not you!
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:28 AM
Great work Lagaz - I don't have the brain to think of clever things like these! Thanks for adding more depth to the wardrobe :D

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?