Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Tree Color Pack

by Lezibeth Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 2:38 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 2:41 AM
you can be warned and or banned for repeat "im first" posts so please stop

very nice tree

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 2:50 AM
Beautiful Trees!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:49 AM
Oh NEAT!! Just what I need for my downtown (or is it uptown) department store. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 6:22 AM
These look great. Wish I had the skill to recolor an object but I haven't figured that one out yet. Is there any way of making a white tree? I do a white tree with all purple decorations and it looks great, just wish my sims could have one too.

I've gone out in search of myself.
If I should return before I get back,
please keep me here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 6:35 AM
Thanks for the comments, love hearing back from you all. You can get the white tree in the same package as the mesh, Maxis provided a green tree and a white tree in the mesh. I set out to do a white tree and then realized there already is one, so you all ended up with some pretty weird colors, lol. Orlando do you know how to use a graphics program? If so, email me and I will help you recolor an object, once you do it it is easy as pie. Wish I could make a new mesh so here's to learning Robin

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:44 AM
whats so cool about that tree......... when you could have all these pretty trees
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:11 PM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 6th Nov 2005 at 4:09 PM. Reason: You may add a link in your signature, but stop spamming the forums with links to your site.
nice now we only need som faling snow
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:21 PM
They look very nice Lovely recouloring, definatley put me in the Christmas mood, thanks.

Smile x

Smile through your fear and sorrow, Smile there may be tommorow, you'll find that life is still worth while, if you just Smile
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:27 PM
I love what you have done here. I think this is the first Christmas download of the season for me. And what a lovely treat for all my sims that are already holiday minded. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 6:07 PM
Very Nice. Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:41 PM
thank you for the lovely Christmas Trees. They are beautiful!!
Instructor
#13 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:59 AM
Haha, a pink tree. Awesome. My self-sim is going to have a rockin' sim Christmas now. xD
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:13 PM
ooooooooo pretty colors.......lol i love them i want a black and red one tho......but i LOVE the pink it roxers my soxers........
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:10 AM
I thought of doing a black one but didn't thinking I would get a lot of flack on the board. I may do one just cuz I want it though, yuppie sims are always a bit strange in their color choices anyway, lol. Robin

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:52 PM
REALLY REALLY LOVE IT. I cannot do objects only sims and lots, and my game has not been working so I can't get in-game pictures, so it'll be a whlie before I upload.

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:23 PM
thank you very much they are great
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 12:16 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the mesh site is down and i cannot get the mesh for these awesome trees!!

.(\__/) You wanna Know were to get free mirror floor tiles?
.(='.'=)
.(")_(")

here u go!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 10:03 PM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 1:56 PM
Link for the mesh no longer works :/
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 11:43 AM
this is cute but the link for the mesh is long gone, unless someone has an updated link to it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 12:01 AM
Nice recolors. Thank you very much.
Like these multicolor Christmas Trees
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 1:24 AM
Thank you