Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skins

by HannaE Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 1:44 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 3:05 AM
Hey! Colorblind or not these look pretty good to me!! The detail around the nose is very good! I works when you have the before (maxis blah) and the after!! I'm trying em' out right now!! Thanks a Bunch!!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 7:10 AM
Hi again! I was just looking at these skins in game and the only comment I have is maybe just to lighten up the shadows over and under the eyes. Just a little bit. In game the the shadow under the eyes looks a little dark like the lines football players have under their eyes to cut down on the glare. I love the even tone all over the body, it's really great. It's nice to see a skin tone that needs no make up at all! I really don't like fiddling with blush and shadow and all that hoo hah!! I love the little smile lines that turn up when they smile! Great, just great! Thanks again for a lovely tone!

I...will never be a memory.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:02 AM
yea... the lines under the eyes looks quite dark but other than that it's a fine skin!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:30 AM
very nice!! I love their mouth :banana:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 10:06 PM
Wow, these are great, thankyou! I can't wait to try them on my sims >.<
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:24 AM
I really really love this.Do you know how to make this a default skin.I'll look for tutorials!Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:27 AM
I really need help my skins don't show up.They are in my downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 9:03 AM
hey these skins are great. the shadows around the bridge of the nose, under the eyes, and on the chin look real and natural.
Inventor
#10 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:28 PM
They are pretty cool! I prefer the light ones as the dark one looks abit too pinky but it's cool all the same. Well done and thanks, very realistic without being really shiny. I find some skin tones that are realistic are too shiny but this it just fine. :thumb:

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 1:45 PM
Those are the best only the download link doesn`t work for me.. *crying*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:08 PM
Though you may be slightly color blind, I'm impressed, the color is a little off but still good