Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White and Grey Stainless Steel Recolors of Numenor's Hibernator

by PattyMcPat2666 Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 11:17 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:16 PM by -Maylin-

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:19 PM
Cool!
modthesims2 downloads aren't working for me, so ill download it after.
Anyone else getting this problem??
How much does the bed give for like..tiredness??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suicidepyro1
Cool!
modthesims2 downloads aren't working for me, so ill download it after.
Anyone else getting this problem??
How much does the bed give for like..tiredness??

If you look at Numenor's orignal thread he explains how the Hibernator actually works, but it increases all motives while sims are in it except for the social bar...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:26 PM
Wow! great recolors! thats a great object, thanks for this!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:42 PM
This is a great object! I will download laterz. Yes, I've been having trouble downloading too. I've had to work around it. I chalk it up to traffic and bandwith....:muffy:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Priestess1974
This is a great object! I will download laterz. Yes, I've been having trouble downloading too. I've had to work around it. I chalk it up to traffic and bandwith...

Yeah, the downloads aren't working now...even I can't download it and I just submitted it myself minutes ago, but I'm sure it will be working soon, if not tomorrow. :D
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#7 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:09 AM
These look like great recolors! Thank you for sharing them

Off Topic:
Sorry the downloading isn't working out too well, but please be patient Because we don't have unlimited bandwidth, the servers can only handle (I think) 200 downloads across the entire site occurring simultaneously. Since there are over 1100 users on the site right now, those 200 slots are probably in use right now. But if you try downloading again, you might hit the next slot that becomes available

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
The ModFather
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:58 PM
Very nice recolours! I love them: they really have a realistic look.
Thanks for having removed the "overriding" recolour; I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

As a side note, seems that you have put the wrong link into the "original mesh link" field, when you uploaded the recolours: see attachment...
Screenshots

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 1:01 AM Last edited by PattyMcPat2666 : 8th Nov 2005 at 1:05 AM. Reason: Can't Get Link to Work
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Very nice recolours! I love them: they really have a realistic look.
Thanks for having removed the "overriding" recolour; I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

As a side note, seems that you have put the wrong link into the "original mesh link" field, when you uploaded the recolours: see attachment...

Thanks for pointing that out, and it was my fault for posting the "overriding" recolor, I just wasn't paying close enough attention, but thanks for understanding!

***I keep trying to change the link for the mesh but it cuts off the URL...
Instructor
#10 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 7:05 AM
I can only download at night now. I thought that I was the only one with this problem. I hope that it changes soon. Anyway, thanks for the recolors. I'm using them in my future space stories.
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 1:14 PM
Nice colours. Thanks.
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:58 PM
I Think a Standing Up Hibernator would be kool. Sorta Like Futurama or eppisode "Before i Sleep" Season 1 Stargate Atlantis
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 12:06 PM
Thanks