Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hamburger Helper - Three Cheese

by TooShort4 Posted 7th Nov 2005 at 1:50 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:05 PM
Cool. Ill try it out with nightlife EP. Thanks!

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." -David Bowie
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:59 PM
Looks like an ordinary hamburger to me
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triplea
Looks like an ordinary hamburger to me

It does to me too! LOL!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:53 PM
the muchine nxext to it
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:17 PM
very cool! now I can make myself eat a ham burger without myself feeling guilty!

¡si usted leído esto y lo entiende, entonces hola!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 1:37 AM
I grew up on Hamburger Helper..this is so cool..thanks alot...
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 7:49 AM
i tryed this with nightlife and it works for me
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 10:39 AM
Never enough burgers if you ask me! Thankies!
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:02 AM
Hamburger Helper isn't for making burgers, it's for making stovetop casseroles with ground beef in them. Is there any new content in this download, or is it just a hamburger with a new GUID and name? There's no real description in the post that states what's new about it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:51 PM
THere is new content
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TooShort4
THere is new content

What exactly is it, then? Have you recolored the burger? If this is meant to be a cheeseburger, you should call it that, in both the post title and in the pie menus in the file itself -- especially since someone else has made a Three-Cheese Hamburger Helper food download which resembles the real product (which is pasta with cheese sauce and ground beef, not a burger), and anyone who wanted both in their game would have difficulty telling them apart on the pie menu.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 7:05 AM
ok i have a very large idea but i need to put it in the request thread go there to see what it is. Thank you for the food which inspired my idea. if i could use Sim pe i would do it myself. but i don't have enough room on my computer to have the program on my computer and with all the stuff i download i might need a whole computer just for sims stuff
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 2:12 PM
Does anyone have a pic of this food?
Scholar
#15 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:41 PM
I totally agree with akatonbo. How is this different from the regular hamburger?? I see no difference whatsoever. Besides that, "hamburger helper" is a pasta dish with ground beef, not an actual burger. :screwy:

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:37 AM
Was going to download it, but turns out it isn't Hamburger Helper. It's just an Hamburger. False advertising is a good way to describe the name.

Too bad.
#17 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
Man, its just a burgger? That blows.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
I totally agree with akatonbo. How is this different from the regular hamburger?? I see no difference whatsoever. Besides that, "hamburger helper" is a pasta dish with ground beef, not an actual burger. :screwy:

i agree

Who? Mike Jones.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:25 PM
thanks I personally hate hamburger helper but I'm sure my sims will enjoy it :insane:
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:22 AM
Default Yum!
I love this stuff.

\m/Kris\m/
Scholar
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:26 PM
Looks good,,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:18 AM
sorry, that is not hamburger helper. it's just a burger with some kind of cheese crap. this needs work. try again. maybe next week.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 3:43 AM
lmao, thats not hamburger helper...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:52 PM
I'm trying with Christmas Stuff, OFB, Nightife, and Uni.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM
couldn't you just have named it hamburger? It doesn't even look as if it contains cheese! Cool download, but bad naming.

:P
Page 1 of 2