Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

stargateatlantis wraith

by Angeladami Posted 8th Nov 2005 at 10:41 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:22 AM
omg that is the best i love it
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:38 AM
Thank you!! He looks great ~ just love those wraiths

I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough ~ M.C .Escher
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:00 AM
thanks, I would have made entirly new meshes but SimPE and milkshape both cause my computer to have anurisims. so I can just do basic recolours.
*shakes her fist at pe and ms* i can turn my clothing designs into real clothes because of you!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:30 AM
OMG, this rocks! I've been wanting some Wraith for my SGA neighborhood. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 5:23 AM
oh! oh wow. He's marvelous. You do know everybody who downloads this is just going to name him Steve...

('cause I am).

I have a sunny disposition and I'm always kind to animals.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:47 AM
we just got a new car and named it steve I love that damn episode!!!
thank you all again, I was not sure any one would like this, I will definately make more if I can!

Apperently,the "stupidity" gene is most common in your family.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:50 AM
This is amazing!
Really good work.

Steve, *sniggers* What was the other one called?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:04 PM
I'm not familiar with the character, but he does look very good! Keep up the Great Work!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Steve, *sniggers* What was the other one called?

"Bob." *g*

Now, if someone would just make a Puddlejumper, life would be grand!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angeladami
I will definately make more if I can!

I would love you forever if you made the female Wraith from "Rising". Then I can make a Sumner!Sim for her to kill. It'll be tragic and wonderful.

I have a sunny disposition and I'm always kind to animals.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:32 PM
Huh, I just started a Stargate neighborhood the other day and I needed a Wraith. Hope I can find a female somewhere so I can start a hive. Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 11:20 AM
Looks very good! *bows* Thank you.

Well, the lights are on but there's nobody home...
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:51 PM
This is so gr8. I was hoping that someone would make a Jaffa with arrmour and helmet but Wraith is good 2. GJ and im w8ing 4 more :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by severa
I would love you forever if you made the female Wraith from "Rising". Then I can make a Sumner!Sim for her to kill. It'll be tragic and wonderful.

im acctuly in the process of making her!

Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:13 PM
What
What about someone making a warrior wraith, you know, the ones with the funny mask on. You know what would be really cool. A wraith dart. Or maybe a lot atlantis. sorry. got into fantasising again!
Love Him though! :bandit: :moose: :bandit:
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:41 AM
This is lovley, but were can I get Steve's (Jeah I love that ) hair mesh please... the linkie to moon fruit dosent seem to work. Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 9:23 PM
it still seemes to work on my comp, im not sure of the original site that has the mesh, if any one knows what compulsive D's web site is it can also be found there.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM
Greetings

This could be why you are having a problem Angeladami. It seems that Compulsive D may have become somewhat elusive with the rising of her star (so-to-speak). Here is a direct quote from http://www.simpathetic.com/new_page_2.htm (with some minor spelling corrections and grammar fixes-no wording was changed just corrected spelling, spacing, and punctuation):

Simpathetic is proud to present...A Tribute to Compulsive D - Dreads

Compulsive D is one of the most creative and consistent designers to grace the Sims 2 world. She made the most Amazing dreadlocks - and yes, they have a somewhat high poly count, but it's WORTH it; to me anyway. Due to circumstances such as people disregarding her upload and posting policies, she removed the coolest hair I have ever seen from the scene.

NOW, Simpathetic has gained permission from Compulsive D to once again offer up her amazing collection of dreadlocks to the simming world BUT--- there are rules. You MUST abide by these rules. Thank you SO much Compulsive D (J).

1. You MAY NOT post/upload these mesh files on your website without permission. You CANNOT obtain permission from Simpatheitc.

2. You MAY NOT post/upload these ANY PAY or DONATION site. You do not have the right to use these files to make people pay, or to promote a pay site

3. You MAY post YOUR OWN re-colors to your site, but you must point here for people to get the mesh. This is to insure that they don't get posted on a pay or third party site.

4. You MAY NOT post /upload these meshes to ANY "Third Party" site, such as Mod the Sim 2, The Sims Resource or theSim2.com. This is an exclusive wish of Compulsive D. She doesn't want people making money off her creations.

5. You may not post my re-colors on your site.

Simple Rules: Please follow them.

This does not mean you cannot get them from there-it just means that, from what I am reading, you aren’t supposed to post them to this site. Now I am not sure if that includes posting them as part of one of your creations, like this Wraith (I hope not), but my thought is that it very well could mean just that. It specifically mentions ModtheSims2 in #4, saying she does not want the MESHES themselves on third party sites; you might want to contact Compulsive D for permission. How you would do this, I do not know as yet. I haven’t noted an eMail addy for her anywhere thus far. For now I would definitely add the link I have given above to your description at the top just to be safe until you can gain that clarification/permission (the page with the rules list is the same page the meshes are located). All I did to find her was a Google search for “Compulsive D Sims” (followed the second link down on the search return and found an advertisement linking to the tribute). Your hair looks like a white recolor of the first male mesh offered. I will continue to reserch this issue and try to track down her eMail for you.

:sorry: I do not post this to cause any problems. On the contrary; as soon as I saw this I knew right away that I needed to inform you in case there was any conflict with/violation of Compulsive D’s wishes/rights. I only want to arm you with the knowledge to do what needs to done to make sure this mesh gets to stick around. It is excellent work by Compulsive D and completes the totally gratifying Wraith skin it was added to. This Sim is something that should definitely be around for those who come after us.

Absolutely Capitol Job on that Wraith! He is beautiful…

Happy Hunting
RF

btw: Do you have a problem if I alter his facial structure a bit? I was thinking about trying to add some of the bone/cartilage exaggeration the Wraith on Atlantis posses as part of their facial structure (i.e. the high/distended cheekbones and forehead plate-mostly the cheekbones). Please, let me know. RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 4:56 AM
you can alter him if you like, as for the compulsive d stuff I did no upload the mesh, you have to go d/l the mesh for his hair to work. so as far as I can tell I did not break any rules. As for the website to get the mesh I did nto know cause i got the mesh from a secondary site who had PERMISSION.
If complusive d has a problem its her concern to contact me, NOT you.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 7:15 AM
No prob, just trying to help.

Jeeze

:scowboy:

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 4:49 PM
Oh so great! The only bad thing happens when my teen wraith, Eillia (yes, I know :P) goes to Uni...the face stays peach coloured, and the rest of the body goes wraith-ish...

Help?

Yes, that is a banana.
#23 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
Never heard of stargate but that guy reminds me of Kit Fisto, from star wars
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:07 AM
I don't watch Stargate, but this hair'll be perfect if I ever make the Twins (from The Matrix Reloaded) and the whole sim seems like he would make a good underwater-dwelling alien.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM
Wow! He looks so great! Can't wait to see the female. I'm going to use the hair to make a Ronan sim! lol Isn't that ironic?
Page 1 of 2