Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Car Dealer for "Porsche" and "Volkswagen"

by UK1967 Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 11:26 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2005 at 9:39 PM by UK1967

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:12 PM
Thats pretty awesome.

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:20 PM
nice if it fully funcanal like u can acualy buy the cars ( i dont know coz i dont have nl ! yet !)i hope it is and nice work though !

Mcdonalds tv ad: [COLOR=Yellow]ba ba ba ba ba I'm lov'in it[/COLOR]
Me: well I'm not !
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:17 PM
Neat-o! And you used my recolors; I feel honored.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:51 AM
wow..this is too cool for words...
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:49 AM
the red roof looks like mickey mouse! Maxis need to take a good look at this great work!

Why are you looking here?
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:29 PM
woohooo this is fantastic *downloads*
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:23 AM
Looks great! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Well, the lights are on but there's nobody home...
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:56 PM
This is hot... great addition for any downtown or neighborhood lot!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 9:21 AM
Hello ! I have a little problem: I don' t find your "shop" in my game. I play with a french game. I have others download from this site, they work, but for your car dealer, I don' t find anything? I don't understand why. When I clic on the packade to install, it seems empty. I realy would like your car dealer to put in my town. Thank you very much for your help, your creation, and your patience to read me.
Merci à tous Flo !!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fefe
Hello ! I have a little problem: I don' t find your "shop" in my game. I play with a french game. I have others download from this site, they work, but for your car dealer, I don' t find anything? .... When I clic on the packade to install, it seems empty.

Hi,

first please check:
the downloaded rar-file should be have a size of 8.873 kByte, the extracted Sims2Pack-file 70.237 kByte.

second step:
If it's wrong, you must re-download the file. If it's ok, you should try to install the file with the sims2pack Clean Installer (S2PCI) (http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/). Here you can see all parts of the Sims2Pack-File and you can select, wich parts you like to install.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:29 PM
cool thanks a lot love it
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:44 AM
Hello ! I have done what you said, UK1967, but I have always the problem. I find your creation in the clean installer, I do "install", but nothing in my game...Thank you for your answer, now I can use clean installer. Because, I had a bad version who didn't work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 4:19 PM
Is this Resi or Community???
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:00 AM
@Algr801: This is a community lot.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:21 AM
I love this Wow !!! (I know it's the wrong place to mention this BUT--) Now all we need are some really creative people to create more porsche models like 928s and Boxter just to name a couple.....

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:42 PM
Wow you are a very talented man. Keep up the good work. My favorite is the volkswagen bus. Actually my father has a combie; we use it as our car up to now. Take care----lian
#18 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 8:00 PM
cool propertey but i have a problem it installs but i cant get to it in the game and have tried it with sims2 Clean Installer and it still doesnt load in my game
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:30 PM
Can You Really Buy The Cars?

Ready, Set, Build!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 2:42 PM
Still can not get the dealership
I downloaded the dealership and could not find it. I read all of the posts, removed the dealership, installed sims2pack Clean Installer and reinstalled the dealership and still nothing. Please advise. I really want this lot because it is shaped like mickey mouse. Help!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:40 PM
thanks great lot i look forward 2 owning it
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 2:03 AM
can you really sell the cars?
do people come in to buy cars? :D

this looks like a cool download and i really love it since i'm a vw nut myself! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:51 AM
downloaded this, but it didn't appear in my game! checked the file sizes, and sure enough, its complete. please help!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
nice dealership now i have a place to put my porsche's and vw's in lol add me on ps3 DRIFTKING_626
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:54 PM
the vw bus link doesn't work. it just says no thrad specified. How can i get it because i really like it. thanks though for the download, its awesome!!

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Page 1 of 2