Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BBW Formalwear (Faeriegurl's Fat Girl Mesh) by Pookkah.

by Pookkah Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 10:42 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:13 AM
Nice work, Pookkah. I like your last outfit a lot. I think the best we can do without a dress mesh would be a tuxedo sort of outfit for our BBF/fat ladies formal attire. Maybe you'd like to attempt it?

Or, maybe someone will make a dress mesh. (I hope). :wave:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:17 AM
Very nice work, using this mesh. Thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:30 AM
I would love a dress mesh! Or any new meshes for the BBW/Fat Girls and BBM/Fat Guys. I'd like to do some jeans and things.

Thanks for the comments.

Pam
Pookkah
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:45 AM
Very nicely done Pookkah. Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 3:02 AM
A Big Thankyou!
I like the clothes you made for the big girl. I was wondering if you could make her a skirt or two and some tops. All she has is pants. You don't see many clothes for her and it would be nice if someone could fix her so she would stay the same size when she takes a bath. I like having a varity of sizes of people in my game. In makes it seem more realistic. Again Thankyou for the great work! :wave:
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 3:10 AM
thank you for your lovely meshes for big women, keep up the good work :O)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 4:46 AM
Excellent, totally agree she needs a dress or three! Thank you.
Theorist
#9 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 11:42 AM
Someone has to do a body mesh to enable skinners to do a skirt. As she is, we can't.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#10 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:27 PM
I really love the first two. The last isn't my taste but it's still good

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:55 PM
Nice Job keep up the great work

The world is all just one big gamble which you might never be able to play again.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:08 AM
I freaking love it!! i have a sim this will be perfect for! thanks a bunch Pookkah!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:08 PM
this are evry nice thanks for sharing =)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:31 PM
Nice to have BBW choices
Thanks again for the wonderful BBW meshes! I love the choices you're giving us.

BTW - Grizellda at TSR has created male & female plus size meshes with some clothing that are now available for download. Unfortunately you need to have a paid subscription, but it might be worth it if you're interested in more plus size choices.

Thanks again & keep up the great work!
:wave:
Gail
stormygail
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:08 PM
Oh, thanks so much for the info! I have a subscription there and will go check them out.

Pam
Pookkah
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:35 PM
Nice work