Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Girl Outfits

by angelmarie123 Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 2:03 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2005 at 7:32 PM by angelmarie123

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:02 AM
uuuuh i m the first congrat. these outfits are absolutly sweet!!!
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:57 AM
Thank you, they are very nice. It is very hard to find kids clothing that are this nice.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 3:02 PM
These outfits you made are SO cute. Thanks for posting them.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:22 PM
Your clothes are so cute, but for whatever reason, the only one showing up in my game is the floral print halter top.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:33 PM
The cutest girls clothes, for the sims i've ever seen.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 11:12 PM
can u put them all in to one file plzzzzz
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:26 AM
these r asome

Dont ya wish the other girls were hot like me??~!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:55 AM
Is it posible to please put them in 1 file? I simply can't be bothered downloading em all :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:38 PM
I love your work! my gf and I have a website with a section for Sims. we would be proud to feature some of your creations on it, giving you full credit of course. please drop me a note if your interested
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chynableu
Your clothes are so cute, but for whatever reason, the only one showing up in my game is the floral print halter top.

okay, i have absolutely no idea why that is....I will repost them and maybe that will help. Is anyone else having problems with them showing up? And for everyone who wants all of the clothes, i will put them into one file.
-angel
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:43 PM
Oh, and thank you everyone for your comments!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:02 AM
SO CUTE!

Thanks for sharing these!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 7:41 PM
I only had the one top too. Nothing else showed up. I only have the original game. No EPs . could that be the problem?
I just noticed that the other person with that problem has all EPs. So I guess thats not it. Your outfits are awfully cute. I will try downloading again. Maybe it will work now. :wave:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abel1980
I only had the one top too. Nothing else showed up. I only have the original game. No EPs . could that be the problem?
I just noticed that the other person with that problem has all EPs. So I guess thats not it. Your outfits are awfully cute. I will try downloading again. Maybe it will work now. :wave:

maybe you might need the EPs? I'm not sure. That would suck if that were the case, and I apologize if it is.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:37 PM
Just wanted to say, that they did show up, even before I purchased Uni. They are soo great. I don´t use any other clothes for my little girls anymore. It was really strange with them so. They didn´t show up immediately but one by one a few days after I put them in my Downloads.
Anyway thanks a lot for them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 5:30 PM
I am so happy they showed up! And you, and everyone else, are quite welcome!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 11:19 PM
thanks a hole heap of lot. this little girl will be hooked up gq