Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hellfolk... Bring them into your nightmare and SCREAM!

by abragon Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 9:30 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2005 at 1:34 AM by abragon

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:52 PM
You like them, people? My drawing is crappy, isn't it? Like what I said, pressing thanks button is much more appreciated than giving comments. If you want to comment, you'd better think about it carefully. Most threads are only full with comments that say the same thing again and again. I like reading comments, but I'll soon get sick of them if they all say the same things. At least, give a useful comment in your post.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:28 PM
wow. that's definately different, but in a cool way.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:54 AM
Wow! you rock this is cool
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:07 AM
Ok...this just sent a COLD shiver down my spine.....AWESOME JOB!!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:15 AM
This skin is definetly creepy...but in a good way. I've never really seen a skin that's covered so gruesomely in crimson with the eyeholes, nose and mouth blackened out for a skeletal effect. These would make awesome ghosts, so I like it. Thanks.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 8:32 AM
Thank you for the comments, these are what I want to see, REAL comments, not thanks messages. You all lightened my heart. I've got some serious troubles these days. ><
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:12 AM
Awesome! :bow:

...but now i can't play my Sims at night anymore, it's too creepy
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 9:45 PM
Totally scary but really cool!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:23 AM
wow! cool!
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 3:57 AM
Great job,
BTW
how if you try to draw a brain, I think it would be cool to see rotten people with exposed brain on their head, and maybe with some intestines, and other internal organs, lungs under the ribcage, etc.

and then you can cover it with external skin as clothes and a mask, I did that with my Ghost in the shell sim, I made a cyborg body, and then covered with clothes and mask, it looks cool. in your case maybe you want to make some fatal wounds on the "clothes/skin" to show how they died (from gun shots, burned, poisoned, etc)

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:24 AM
Sounds like a good idea. But maybe I'll make it like my zombies, so I don't need clothes as skin.
Btw I saw your location overthere below your avatar, East Java. I'm from West Java.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:51 PM
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPE! That is freaky, man!!! B-But so c-cool!!!

This message is sponsored by DIET COKE. Drink up!!!
Air Guitar: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97977

If you like my creation(s) please use the thanks button and if you want to post a comment!
Scholar
#14 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abragon
Sounds like a good idea. But maybe I'll make it like my zombies, so I don't need clothes as skin.
Btw I saw your location overthere below your avatar, East Java. I'm from West Java.

OK, for demonic creatures, it would be cool if they hide their true appearances under a human facade, but the probelm is we can't buy regular clothes from the store because they will reveal the real skin underneath. so we have to make a complete set of clothing; casual, formal, swimwear, etc. exclusively for that sim.

waah orang Indonesia yaa ! isa bahasa Indonesia toh

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:15 AM
Demons don't look like undead though. It is not very hard to get the ideas for the clothing, but I don't know how to mesh. So I can't afford it except if I use some else's mesh. If you know how, why don't you teach me how in Indonesian? Lol. I can't get some bits in the tutorials because there are two tutorials to make a complete one, last time I check. I hope some can make a complete and simple tutorial for this.

P.S. KoF game apaan sih?
#16 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:15 PM
WOW! This is great!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:08 PM
heyyy man you are a NATURAL creepy skin creator
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:13 PM
you're mental!!

..and that's why we love it, right? big cheer to you!! bring on more of that stuff, but how about making the skin really like, on fire.. make rotten spots on it and some spots redder than others, so it would look like they just simply walked out of the flames of hell itself..

just an idea

Xx rai

http://www.freewebs.com/barneythegoldfish My monthly webcomic about a Goldfish and his adventures in a fishbowl..
http://www.freewebs.com/raikasims2/ my own SIMS 2 site, where some stuff is already up, but cooler stuff will be available soon ..Mesher(s) wanted, but not needed..
Instructor
#19 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:55 PM
Thankyou *end of message*

lol, only joking! These remind of a movie, The Ring. I don't know why, probably because these are creepy and so is the the ring. (I like the ring, so I like these)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:01 AM
Omg Thank You So Much! This Is Exactly What I Need For My Story!:d:d:d

Clémence Poésy rupestre! Oh and:

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 1:17 PM
Mmm... I like it :P
Thanks!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MetalMia
Mmm... I like it :P
Thanks!

Nice avatar you've got there :P
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:22 AM
I WILL BE SURE 2!!!:p
IT ABOUT TIME I SCARED THE HELL OUT OF MY SIMS!!!:p
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM
Very Demonic ;D

Well done!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:30 AM
I think my heart missed a beat when I scrolled down the page and saw the picture of the male dude. A Very well done.
Page 1 of 2