Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Phone Recolours - Brights

by Reyn Posted 11th Nov 2005 at 2:35 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 5:42 PM by -Maylin-

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:12 AM
Thank you! It's so funny because I was just furnishing a house and thinking about how ugly and dingy the regular phone colors look in a super nice house lol these are perfect!
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:33 AM
Glad you like then - and that is what prompted these and the ones here - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102751

I was making all these fancy houses with custom recolours and realized the phones were so dull.
#4 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:24 AM
Woohoo!! Don't have to use the boring phone anymore
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:08 AM
what is the design tool?
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:59 AM
the little icon in your control panel in buy mode that looks like a swatch of material
click on it then go to the item ingame you want to change the decor of, in this case the phone handset, an option box should appear thhan you can make your choice and click on the tick circle to accept
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:30 PM
And if you have trouble clicking on the handset, have a sim use the phone, pause, go to the design tool, and click on it while the sim is on the phone.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:29 PM
whoa ! *shoots old phone away ! :sniper: * now thes are what i call phones!

Mcdonalds tv ad: [COLOR=Yellow]ba ba ba ba ba I'm lov'in it[/COLOR]
Me: well I'm not !
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:19 AM
nive and bright and thats what i like
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyn
And if you have trouble clicking on the handset, have a sim use the phone, pause, go to the design tool, and click on it while the sim is on the phone.

That didn't work for me. I tried your recolors and the ones by specialK. The handset is not designable before, during, or after a sim uses the phone. Even in the thumbnails in Buy Mode they are all beige. It's nice to have the base in different colors, but it does look odd with the beige handset.
#11 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 5:23 PM
thats cool!! })i({
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 6:14 AM
Thanks! These look yummy, like skittles!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:05 AM
Very nice colors.