Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Gypsy Girl

by EnblithTheFair Posted 11th Nov 2005 at 4:00 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 1:18 AM by EnblithTheFair : Uploading the Correct files!

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 8:45 AM
This is very awesome!

The reign of vampires will plague your sim worlds! Mwahahahaha
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 8:56 AM
I have tried unpacking this to both Downloads folder and SavedSims but can not find either the dress or the girl or the combination of girl with dress in BodyShop. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? Or will I only see your creation in the Create A Sim section? The dress looks beautiful in your photo preview. I had a Gypsy girl in my Making Magic Sims 1 neighborhood and I miss having one in my new Sims 2 towns.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:18 AM
thanks so much I downloaded it. It' awsome!

---------------------------------------------------
Alexis
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:25 AM
YOU RULE! i luv gypsy, hippy stuff! are there any meshes we need?

P.S. your avatar is cute!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:38 PM
yay! i would unlock it from SimPE but i don't have the patience. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I sold my soul to rock n' roll for a jelly bean......
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
I have tried unpacking this to both Downloads folder and SavedSims but can not find either the dress or the girl or the combination of girl with dress in BodyShop. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? Or will I only see your creation in the Create A Sim section? The dress looks beautiful in your photo preview. I had a Gypsy girl in my Making Magic Sims 1 neighborhood and I miss having one in my new Sims 2 towns.

The file on here should have just the dress in it. You say you can't find the dress in Body Shop after opening it in the downloads folder? I haven't made rar files very much, maybe I did something wrong. Can someone check if they can find it in the game after installing it? Don't forget that it is a mesh that came with Nightlife so it won't show up if you don't have that.

If you do want the entire sim, I uploaded her to my sim page on TheSims2.com : http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...im&user_id=1163

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:23 PM
Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves . . . by Cher she's beautiful. THank you.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86

I made three recolors of this.Try downloading it and then see if this one shows up.Here's the link.Pretty colors Enblith.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94488

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:22 AM
Enblith thank you, I got the dress and the girl from your page on the Exchange and they both showed up fine in BodyShop. "Fine" being an understatement, as the work is stunning. PinkFloyd, thank you, too--I downloaded all of your beautiful dresses. Everything is working for me now. I appreciate so much your both taking the time to answer me. Now I have a beautiful gypsy in my town again!

I don't know why my first attempt did not work but I am sure it is a problem on my end. I have made some Sims I am at long last pleased with and would love to share but when I package them they do not work at all. I am probably going to have to get the packaging utilities offered through this site, but that will have to wait until I can get help from my husband with that .net framework stuff that I do not understand. I am not very good with computers at all. So sad. It is a miracle I understand how to use Bodyshop and the SIMS at all. LOL!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:34 AM
This is just delightful and wonderful !! Thanks for making this and sharing it with us!!

(btw, your CAS background absolutely rocks!!)

Peace of the Mystery to You
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:57 PM
Thanks this is great

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
Its perfect! Cute poem
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 6:42 PM
i love gypsys! so much thanks! and i love the little poem

Color tags do not work in sigs....booo.
-winmix.
Instructor
#15 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:00 PM
Thanks a bunch! Such talent, such a fun outfit!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

hugs and winks,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!