Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Projector And Projection Screen T.V.

by eddie19913 Posted 11th Nov 2005 at 5:56 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 5:43 PM by -Maylin-

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:58 PM
klkl i really wanted one of these and yay i'm first 2 post!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:57 PM
very nice! very good idea. great for libraries and stuff. ive been looking for some different looking tvs, thank you so much! now if only you could have your sims use powerpoint to maketheir presentations on it :P

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:57 PM
How Cool D/L now This is great cudos to you!!!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:06 PM
That really cool i like it i am going downloading!!!! thanks....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:12 PM
This is so cool. U should make a bigg one, and then i could use it in movie theaters or home theaters.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:18 PM
This is so cool my school always uses these!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinkerbelliscool123
whats the big deal about being first to post?
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinkerbelliscool123
Please stop saying "Yay im first or Yay im first to post!!" There are not prizes for this,and maybe if you have noticed moderators edit posts to take this out.And people have even be warned of a ban for this...So please stop,and follow the rules.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:08 PM
Default Thank you
Thank you for your hard work, This is great.
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:25 PM
this looks great
just what i was looking for a couple of days ago for a house i have in mind. i swear sometimes you creators are psychic, lol
thankyou i will run off and test it in a bit
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:40 PM
Great job, this will look fantastic in my modern houses, or media rooms for that matter!

If you have a house which you want creating, PM with a link to the plans/picture, and I will message back with comments saying if I can do it or not. I will try alter the design before I say I can't do it.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigpimpin15
Please stop saying "Yay im first or Yay im first to post!!" There are not prizes for this,and maybe if you have noticed moderators edit posts to take this out.And people have even be warned of a ban for this...So please stop,and follow the rules.

I don't see a problem with this, why get all burn up with this silly post? it is just a post and their being all exited they not hurting anyone or trying to get to you if you dont like then dont read the first post, let them be, why try to make someone what to say, if they aint hurting you, it cant get you.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 8:50 PM
I have one of these and i love this version!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Rose
I don't see a problem with this, why get all burn up with this silly post? it is just a post and their being all exited they not hurting anyone or trying to get to you if you dont like then dont read the first post, let them be, why try to make someone what to say, if they aint hurting you, it cant get you.
Because its annoying. Now just keep this thread on topic before the moderators get here!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mjfan84
very nice! very good idea. great for libraries and stuff. ive been looking for some different looking tvs, thank you so much! now if only you could have your sims use powerpoint to maketheir presentations on it :P

mjfan84
I Agree! My School has one in the hall and it would be good eh!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:09 PM
Thanks, very nice projection TV.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmySimSim
Because its annoying. Now just keep this thread on topic before the moderators get here!

give me a reason why is annoying.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:49 PM
So this is a working TV? At any rate, it looks cool, so good job!

And yeah, those "OMG first post!!" posts do get tiring, lol :P

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:04 PM
wow...i thought this was about a cool projection tv..let's not be mean to each other..this is supposed to be fun...if the moderators see something wrong..they will take care of it..it is really none of our jobs to check people...GREAT JOB EDDIE19913....MAKE A BIGGER ONE FOR MY HOME THEATRE PLEASE..LIKE ARCHTARTIST SAID.. :nod:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind posts, please do try and stay on topic though, i am goin to start work on a bigger screen this weekend
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:00 AM
Love this projection TV, it looks great in my "Theatre".
Thanks -
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 2:54 AM
This is awesome I love it great job hun!
Scholar
#24 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:10 AM
VERY cool Eddie, thanks!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Rose
give me a reason why is annoying.

lol i agree with u black rose... (sorry being off topic :Pimp: ) and btw have you finished the bigger screen? if you have where can i find it? :read:

thanks,
mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Page 1 of 2