Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 BBW female and 4 large male outfits.

by MishNumber1 Posted 13th Nov 2005 at 3:58 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:00 PM
These are all great MishNumber. I love the shiny black one, can't wait to try it out! : )
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:11 PM
You're very welcome :o) xx

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:28 PM
woohoo! thanks this so awsome, im glad having more and more of this! so thank you so much! <3

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:45 PM
i love the mens clothes, i really needed the hoodie one too! i was about to request it. thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:28 PM
wOW! YOU'VE BEEN A BUSY BEAVER! I LOVE YOUR BBW COLLECTION! THANKS AGAIN!
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:25 PM
I really love how you makes clothes for these meshes Mish. You're so awesome to share these with us. Thank you as always.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:32 PM
You are most welcome. Its just a shame I can't get the trousers to stay as trousers instead of leggins and I can't make skirts or dresses to work for the mesh like lots of people want. I can't get textures to work right either :o( Maybe the mesh needs a bit of altering or something but I haven't a clue how to do that.
I do find the female ones turn out better than the males though. Some I've tried liek shirts, show his belly off LOL.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that you also need the fatguy mesh by faeriegurl for the mens outfits to work, sorry.

Michelle in England.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:21 AM
Oh terrific, thank you! Think I will be having to delete some "skinny clothes" cos my body shop will be overloaded with all these extra outfits, they are great!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:06 AM
These are awesome!!!!!! I only pray one day that there will be a nice white formal dress..nothing over the top but good enough for her to get married in. Big sims get married too You are awesome for doing all this work. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 4:30 AM
Another Big Thankyou!
Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! I think they are terrific. Keep up the good work. Now my big girl can go out on the town in style. :bigwave: :thumb: :wave:
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:56 AM
i love it, it is the best
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 10:59 AM
You do great work. Thank you for sharing these.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 11:01 PM
These are beautiful. I don't have very many big people in my neighborhood but I like for them to have a nice variety of clothing. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 11:18 PM
great job just love big girls ;-)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:26 PM
You're all more than welcome, enjoy

Michelle in England.