Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zombie Default Replacements of SimCribbling’s Grey Skintones

by PattyMcPat2666 Posted 13th Nov 2005 at 5:16 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2005 at 12:39 PM by PattyMcPat2666

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:26 PM
cute zombie
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:41 PM
Awsome! Good job thanks !!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:51 PM
Thank you! thank you! thank you!

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:56 PM
Wow. You have made the impossibles :D. I havent seen a lot of Zombie replacements arround. Good Job!
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:54 AM
Awesome! Thanks for figuring this out. ^_^ By the way, it should be University specifically that is required -- as far as I know, there's no way to have zombies in your game with just TS2 + NL, since it's a University career reward object which creates zombies.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:02 AM
Wow I really expected it. Thankyou!!
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 3:25 PM
Good job! But if you have the skins does it moves and stuff like that like the zombies do?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carroj=D
Good job! But if you have the skins does it moves and stuff like that like the zombies do?

Your Sim will move like that only when they become a zombie.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:07 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 6:41 AM
oooo nice! Bit of a file to download, especially on dial-up, but its worth every painstaking minute to wait for it to be complete :D

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:07 AM
Hey! I downloaded your skins... the dark tan ones too. But they dont work. I need the mesh from simscribbling but where do i get it?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:33 AM
Very nice job, though I donno if I want it. 0.0

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Scholar
#14 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:36 PM
very nice thx tho i can figure what one id rather have lol too bad theres not like a way to have multiple defaults that like get chosen radomly lol thx again!

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaydiddy35
Hey! I downloaded your skins... the dark tan ones too. But they dont work. I need the mesh from simscribbling but where do i get it?

You don't need a mesh and make sure you only install ONE of the skintones at a time since you can't have all of them in your downloads at once.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:57 PM
I'd really like the green one as my zombie default because I'm using one of the grey ones for my aliens.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stimy
I'd really like the green one as my zombie default because I'm using one of the grey ones for my aliens.

I'll get to work on it ASAP
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:50 PM
it really be cool if they were more flesh colored with blood ; or maybe an invisible skin like someone did for the vampires.... but still great you figured out how to make the defaults!!
Theorist
#19 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 8:31 PM
wow, This is Great! Thank you!
i awlways HATED those zombies, But is there annyway to make all of the Boils and Stuff onto these skintones? To make it more.. Zombie Like?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th May 2011 at 12:11 AM
Hey uh I was wondering if you could do a default replacement for zombies with the gas zombie skin from Dead Rising 2. Pretty please?

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 11:36 AM
Thanks !
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:12 PM
hi, the skintone is not working, also site for the mesh not opening tho.