Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magneto's Helmet

by generalzoi Posted 13th Nov 2005 at 6:17 PM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:41 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:24 PM
o my god thats amazing ive been waiting for this for ages
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:28 PM
This is so amazing! I love it! It just makes Magneto, Magneto!
Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:22 PM
OH! That is great! You're going to kill Syn with all these

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela

Ooh, I hope not. I'm counting on him to color this thing properly.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:52 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Really great you are realy great, i can't wait for the recolors. and i really can't wait for youre next project!!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela

LOL, if this is what death feels like, then kill away!

This is so awesome Zoi! Very Superb work, I'll get started right away on making it fit with my newest Magneto's! This is really great work! I'm actually going to have to start "Playing" the game now that all these cool meshes are out.

Thanks so much!

~ Syn
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:28 AM
LMAO! I told ya! Hehe. ^.^

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:11 AM
My inner geek just nerd-gasmed. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:25 PM
huzzah magneto! thanks a bunch.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
Fantastic! This is exactly what I've been looking for...I've been looking for a helmet like this for ages! Is the alpha edit-able? I hope you don't mind if I toy with it to try and get it to cover the whole face(a friend of mine has a robot Sim that requires a full-face helmet). I'll probably keep it for personal use, anyway.
Oh, and sorry again about the eyepatch thing. I feel like a dunce, you where right, I should have done research. ^^;

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 1:15 AM
Like I said, it's no problem. This helmet is not alpha-editable, and even if it were you can only make things cover less space with alpha editing, not more. However, Real (called NekoSurge now, apparently) made a Juggernaut helmet at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=116027. It covers more of the face than mine does. The screenshot on that thread doesn't work, but if you look under recolors SynapticSim used it, and you can see what it looks like on his thread.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Forum Resident
#13 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:35 AM
Alright, thanks very much! Your helmet is still very useful. I appreciate the links!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:39 PM
I'll try this one with some facepaint for Musaran (The replacement for L1 the Llama in my new, revised Ciem trilogy).

Right now, I've painted a shrew (musaraña) texture over Synaptic/Dynamic Duo's Llama-Man helmet, and it just looks stupid.

Here's hoping I can retexture this and make it better. (It's remarkable how few places there are that have custom-tailored helmets, even fewer places to request one.)

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 7:16 PM
Um...'kay? The llama mask is actually the one that comes with University, so if you're having problems with the texture blame Maxis (although I've never used it myself, so I can't really talk). And Da' Real Dynamic Duo is a name for Syn and I together as a team over at Insimenator.net (I can't remember if we ever used it here), but Syn gets all the credit for Llama-Man.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair