Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hufflepuff Dorm

by Miki_199 Posted 14th Nov 2005 at 8:09 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:20 AM
This looks really cool - Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:08 AM
I've been nagging a friend to lend me her nightlife! I hope she'll give in soon! Nice work! avidly waiting for slytherin!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 7:35 AM
Thanks a bunch! Been trying to make Slytherin, but it really doesn't look as cool as I wanted it too... I'll try my darndest again, and I am trying to get Nightlife un-installed so I can upload them for y'a! I'll give it another try tomorrow, see if I can get it all to work!

Check out my Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Dorms!! :) Let me know what y'all think too!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:07 AM
I tried to download this file, but I get a message say this file is corrupted. I plan on making Hogwarts University and of course you need all 4 dorms. Could you double check to make sure the file is working.

Thanks, You can email at [email protected]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:35 AM
I have just tried downloading it on another computer than my own and it seems fine... I don't have trouble and the security is REALLY high on this one here... I know I sometimes get messages like that and it works a few minutes or hours later... Hope that's the trouble, otherwise, I can always send it to you directly... Let me know!

Sorry for the troubles, and, as soon as my Xmas decorations are up, I shall upload a new dorm! :D

Check out my Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Dorms!! :) Let me know what y'all think too!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:58 PM
I still get the same message.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:23 AM
Very well done.

:wave: :baloons:
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:08 AM
you know this is completely wrong, according to the web transcript with jk rowling the hufflepuff dormitory has tunnel hallways with perfectly round doors.

LOVE, Respect, Have Fun
SIMS RULES