Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Outdated* Full featured Skeleton Sim Party

by Drachenfels Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 12:04 AM - Updated 5th Dec 2005 at 3:39 PM by Drachenfels

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 9:02 PM
wow great work!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 10:43 PM
REALLY well done!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 11:33 PM
Thanks, Been after a good version of this for ages
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:01 AM
Haha, that's creepy cool.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:01 AM
Will test!

There are three rules in internet signatures:
1. keep them short.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:23 AM
what does the skeleton look like when its baby-chil?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:48 AM
Nice One question though - is the genetic such that one could make the cursed versions of the pirates from POTC, using different hair and clothes? That would be cool...

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:58 PM
Thanks for your Comments.
Quote: Originally posted by kitkat3000203
what does the skeleton look like when its baby-chil?
I didnt do much chances on baby and child files. They will look mostly normal but turn into skeleton as soon as they reach teen age. Only putting them into the Skeleton Clothe is to do by you.

Quote: Originally posted by Nyara
Nice One question though - is the genetic such that one could make the cursed versions of the pirates from POTC, using different hair and clothes? That would be cool...
:sorry: Im Sorry... but at the moment no Other Clothe or Hair will realy work on them Most Clothe looks messed because of the Material Definition i need to use in the Skin. Its a strong Material to make Part´s of the Chest transparent for the real look of the ribs.

And now to something completly Different:

I have still some strange Idears how i can Improve the Skeletons. Stuff like custom Hair, custom Clothes, recolers in the skin and clothes for better recognize of the gender (perhaps with altered Meshes like small pelves and bigger shoulders for males and smaler shoulders and bigger pelves for femals)
If someone is interested (hope it is more than one people) i can try to build Meshes for Skeleton child´s and babys too. I can´t promise that all my grazzy idears can realised. But i will try my best if it is requested.

What´s your thinking on my grazzy Idear´s? Let me Know please.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:06 AM
That's very nice. Kinda creepy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:56 AM
Thank you Very much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:44 PM
New Content for my Skeleton´s
Just uploaded 1. Custom Hairs for my Femal Skeleton´s.

You can find the Download here.

I hope u enjoy them and help´s you to recognize your femal Skeleton
Alchemist
#13 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:00 PM
Yay! So lovely! I shall try this and test the Grim Reaper outfit from the game to see what it looks like! Will let you know :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#14 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:40 PM
I LOVE IT!
Will there be any hope on making a child?
I'd like a bony family. :D

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:28 PM
these are great! and yes.. if you manage to make babies and children that would be just awesome.. I cant wait to play with these.. thanks so much for all your hard work and a double thank you for sharing it with us..
Alchemist
#16 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:51 PM
Your Skeleton Skin works PERFECT with the in game Grim Reaper outfit and here's the screenshot to prove it:

It must be the only outfit this shows up properly and it's flawless! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#17 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:55 PM
i love the skeleton :D

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:21 PM
I love the skeletons! Please, try to do the child and baby ones, that would be fantastic if you could manage this!

Pam
Pookkah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:04 PM Last edited by Drachenfels : 18th Nov 2005 at 12:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima
Your Skeleton Skin works PERFECT with the in game Grim Reaper outfit and here's the screenshot to prove it:
It must be the only outfit this shows up properly and it's flawless! :D

cool... didnt tested it so far. But i think i build a clothset that references to the outfit asap and share it here.

Im impressed by that much interest in skeleton child and baby´s. I have a good and a bad new´s on this topic...

1. The good News... i started allready to work on them.

2. The bad News... Scaling the teen skeleton mesh on child size is easy... but by unkown Reason Sims didnt show up anything.

I will double check if there is realy no way to use the ingame skelleton meshes on childs. (If someone can give me a clue how to use teen meshes on child´s im very grazefull)

If this way comes to an dead end i will try to build up a child skeleton mesh from scratch... but cant promise anything about the quality

UPDATE

I uploaded the Reaper Outfit and it is currently in the moderation queue. I think it will be soon awailable for your Adult and Elder Skeletons of both Gender
Instructor
#20 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:08 AM
this is too cool. i never wanted a skeleton in the game, until now....:P

xD
#21 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:36 AM
<shocked> It looks terrifield! Excellent job, downloading
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:42 PM
Default Child Skeletons come closer...
here a very 1. Screenie from my Child Skeleton. The Bone´s still need to be resized (thats the tricky part... resizing them without losing the animations and other important game data´s)

I know it´s looks terrible. But im glad that it seems to be posible to use the Ingame Skeleton Data on Child´s what prevent me to build up a komplet new one for Child´s.
Instructor
#23 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:21 PM
it's cool.
i hope you can fix it :D

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:48 AM
Yeah... its possible to fix
I need to resize and position bone by bone but at the moment thing´s work well for me.
Feet leg´s pelvic spin chest and head is mostly done. Arm´s and several fine tuning is still to do. But now im sure that Skeleton Child´s are coming.

And don´t worry about the Face on the Screeny... it´s removed in no time when i don´t need it anylonger for checking.
#25 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:04 AM
you are awesome.
:]
Page 1 of 2