Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Raised Scars

by ce17521 Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 5:25 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2005 at 5:17 AM by ce17521 : Adding requested left eye scar

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 8:12 PM
Nice work but where is the scar on the toddler? I can't see it. The scar that is, I can see the toddler.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 9:15 PM
i cant see the scar on the toddler either...the female is gorgeous can u upload her please??

Mike:i can flex my butt and my weiner at the same time... can u?
Rei:not quite but it'd be interesting if i could
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 10:04 PM
the scar is right above the toddlers eyebrow.

I love the Sims 2!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:38 AM Last edited by ce17521 : 16th Nov 2005 at 5:00 AM. Reason: Adding new picture of Linear Scars.
I'll see what I can do about uploading the female sim, I'll have to track down the locations to all the custom content. As for the Toddler scar, I'll see if I can add a better picture ASAP.

New picture, there are no eyebrows to get in the way and a small PIP for detail.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:48 AM
Nice, Great work, the placement of the verticle scar will work great for GeneralZoi's Different Eye Color mesh, for that slashed through the face, blind in one eye look.

Thanx for sharing!

~ Syn
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:49 PM
Cool! Is there any way the scar can be moved to the other brow? All of the brow scars made have it on the right eye, but I need one on the left! Anyway- great work. Love the pinwheel.

Emma
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:49 AM
I'm pretty sure I can flip it, shouldn't be that difficult. Off I go to find out!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:57 PM
I LOVE IT I CAN USE IT FOR MY MUSIC VIDEO!! thanks sooo much!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:59 AM
Thanks for making the scar on the left!

Emma
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 10:34 PM
Good idea. I haven't thought about making scars. I am going to try and make some. Not everyone has perfect skin. THanks for the tip.

I was thinking that my bump map idea would make the scars look more realistic. you can find it somewhere on her I think. I'll tell the short version. If you desaturate and invert the colors of a texture map and then paste it on the bump map, the texture will be more texturized. Got it? lol.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 4:31 AM Last edited by Org13lover10901 : 1st Apr 2013 at 4:36 AM. Reason: left out a puntuation
Reminded!
This reminds me of something...a t.v. show, perhaps? Oh yeah.
BUFFY!
The male scar is perfect for Spike. I just wish it would be easier to make HIM precisely(facial structure wise, of course). But still AWWSOOME!