Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demi Moore for Versace

by Romeo Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 8:34 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2005 at 12:07 PM by Romeo

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:03 AM
Wow! I looked at the sim pictures and thought this is great except that the nose is pushed in too far at the bridge... then I looked at your picture of her and wow. You are wonderful, keep it up!
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:24 PM
Default great job thanks for sharing
Wow she looks amazing! I love Naomi too!

If you have time or are interested could you make a NATASHA BEDINGFIELD sim, please

I posted a request before at the request's forum on here and some people answered but then never got back to me.

Here is my post with pics if your interested, just thought I would ask because your so good at it
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96055

thanks
Teenie
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 8:13 PM
Default Surely
Quote: Originally posted by TeenieWahine
Wow she looks amazing! I love Naomi too!

If you have time or are interested could you make a NATASHA BEDINGFIELD sim, please

I posted a request before at the request's forum on here and some people answered but then never got back to me.

Here is my post with pics if your interested, just thought I would ask because your so good at it
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96055

thanks
Teenie

Thank you for you sweet words.

I am so glad you like my Demi & Naomi. They are my favorites so I made them first.

And yes, Natasha Bedingfield is on my list. I adore her & her songs. For you, she will be my next after Tyson Beckford which I am currently doing now. Almost done with him. Just a coupla swishes more.

You'll be the first to know once I've completed doing a sim version of her. Will let you check the initial work I shall do before I upload her so that you could approve of her first.

I love you you! I love you! I love you!

The song, that is.

-Romeo

That's me, silly. Not a sim. But uh, if you're into me, good. If not, whatever.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 7:25 PM
Wow, incredible job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:16 AM
I would really love the dress and the hair to match my Demi Moore face, but the links you have given do not have those downloads. Can you tell me where I can get them?
ANIA
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:11 AM
Really nice job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 2:44 PM
wow really love the hair on her