Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yoshiki

by Sshodan Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 10:21 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:13 AM
Wow! I have no idea who he is, but I'm sure I can find a place for such an amazing looking sim! And I love that hair! Thank you Sshodan.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:44 PM Last edited by KagomeTessaiga : 16th Nov 2005 at 12:58 PM.
I love you!!!! Yeah thank you so much =)! My J-Rock/Visual Kei Living House can grow now thanks to you!! All my fav. bands *cheer's to ya*

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 8:26 PM
Aww..!! You made him! *glomps* Thankyouthankyouthankyou! -^_^- He is gorgeous and looks exactly like I knew he would. You did an awesome job. Keep up the great work, Sshodan. Oh, and you're welcome. ^_~
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:46 PM
I'm so glad I made a Jrock neighbourhoood hahaha,,,, neee can you make the rest of Dir en grey? I know you will *begging eyes* Thankies
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:57 PM
Yes, I actually already made them, but packing up is my usual difficulty… So you’ll have to wait a little.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:58 AM
I realize that this is an old thread but I just downloaded him and wanted to say that I absolutely love this Yoshiki sim! I tweeked him just a little with some new eyebrows (not that the old ones weren't great, I just gave him some more realistic ones I downloaded) and he is perfect!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:14 AM
Thank you SO much! ^__^ I'm gonna use him. A Yoshiki. ♥
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 1:57 PM
*Starey eyed & Megawatt smile* I LOVE YOU!!!!!! *tackles her new Yoshiki sim & drowns him in love* XD Have you ever though of doing a short haired version

You did an wasome job on him, he looks great!!!! I LOVE the hair & the color of it is perfect!!! The outfits sooo pretty!!!

I find it greatly amusing that my old Yoshiki Sim (one I made) and my new Yoshiki Sim (yours) argue and don't get along. ^_^;; XD