Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girl's Long Bell Gown (mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 1:34 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 7:28 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:38 AM
wow thanks! these look great! my little girls didnt have much, till now! thanks again

(¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ *Alexandria*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:06 AM
Aww!! This is so pretty! I love it, thanks Tig!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:23 AM
These are so adorable! I love all of your medieval/fantasy work... thank you! My little princess will love these :P

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:34 AM
All of your stuff is *so* wonderful -- thanks for this, I needed something for my medieval little girls!
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 2:54 AM
Oh wow, these are beautiful! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:25 AM
So glad there are more fantasy-type clothes being made for kids! Thanks so much!!!!! :moose:

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:27 AM
awww. how cute! ^_^

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:32 AM
Wow, Tig...these are great!! Thanks.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:23 AM
They are so cute Tig!! I really needed some more medieval children's gowns. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:30 AM
I'm also very grateful for all the extra effort you've made towards the medieval-type simmers, they were so hard to come by and all my little ladies were almost all wearing the same dresses for days (hehe actually in those times that would of been more true, bathing wasn't a requirement for at least a month -can you imagine) thanks Tig you are such an asset to us Medieval lovers.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:29 AM
OH I just have to say its the greatest download of my week. I have liked all your creations and the time and effort shows in your work. Thank you for creating all these lovely goodies for us!!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:31 AM
Wow, I love this mesh! Oh I could make some nice HP robes out of this >.> <.<
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:37 PM
Wow these are very cute.You did a fantastic job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:05 PM
Thanks I Just Love it.
#16 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 3:57 AM
Hi Im so sorry Im new at this but I cannot figure out where the mesh is to the long orange gown for the little girl it says to click here and then it takes me to the modsims2 but where are they this is a whole new world? like i said im sorry for being so illerate about all this but can you help me?on where to find the meshes for tiggers things I love them all! I think it is called tiggerypum I love the site sweetsimsations such gorgeous creations I just get lost when the meshes are not included sorry again I dont mean to cause any problems because i know how hard you all work but if you can show me the ropes on how to find the meshes I would be forever in your debt
hugs jessica
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:55 PM
:thumb: Thank you very much for this wonderful dress. :lovestruc I hate the crinkles in the maxis original clothes. Now we can make nice formals for ths childs too. Keep up the good work and I hope you make much more kids meshes.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:29 PM
I like it, thank

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Instructor
#19 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:46 PM
I brought my recolorings to show tig
Screenshots
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
Evi those are so cute, I'd not have thought to make it into a jacket and skirt set
Instructor
#21 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 12:08 PM
Really nice! And they fit in seamlessly with medieval Sims - I love the fine details like the ornamental borders, and the one with upper and under dress looks perfect, too. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:41 PM
They are lovely! Thank you very much... Now my "Medieval World" is complete!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 1:39 AM Last edited by Nephori : 25th Feb 2007 at 1:41 AM. Reason: Typo
Hope you find this:

Tig, these are so beautiful, and I was so happy to have found them, but I'm having a problem with these and another mesh you(?) made....

You see, I downloaded this and the girl's long tunic mesh from the Midsimmer's Night Dream thread... Well, in the game and in Bodyshop, the waist of the dresses are all jagged and go over to one side.... I'll try and get a picture. At this point, it seems it has only been happening to me, but I don't know. Clean Installer didn't find any problems with them, and I don't think it's coming from some other download.

The long tunic and long bell medieval dresses are some of the best I've seen, and it drives me crazy that this happening. >_<

I'm sorry, but do you know what's up, or has anyone else had this glitch thing?

Thanks!

BTW, if it helps, I have:
The Sims 2 Holiday Edition
Pets
Nightlife
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 6:19 PM
this is not working (service temporarily unavailable) please help
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 9:42 PM
It wont let me download either
Page 1 of 2