Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Formal and Everyday Pioneer (?) Dresses

by Cee Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 5:24 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2014 at 11:02 PM by HugeLunatic

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:43 PM
this is pretty. nice job

happy simming
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:06 PM
Thank you Simfinatic. I'm certainly not the best skinner but it was fun making them!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 12:08 AM
Do you have any other skins or objects that would work for pioneers, or could you direct me to a place I could find more. Like you, I prefer this time period. Thanks. You did a great job on the dresses, but I couldn't find the mesh, of course, I only went to the free area.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:17 AM
Good job on the recolours,simfanatic! I'm glad you used my mesh and please try the toddlers mesh as well.
Kings Jester: Go to Free area/Fashion/Rococo and there you will find the mesh.It's called Petite MarieAntoinette mesh.

I'm off enjoying Real Life.
Please take a look at my digital artwork HERE!
You can find more of my Sims2 creations HERE and HERE
Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:24 AM
Thank you Sussi. Kings Jester- type Lethe_s into the search bar up top- you will be very pleasantly surprised. He(I think he's a he) Anyway Lethe has done incredible bathroom and kitchen sets among other things. He even has Medieval fire alarms! The huge Medieval set that is a featured dl right now can be found on the main download page at the top. If you type the word medieval into the search bar, tons of stuff will show up. My favorite set is

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...intage+loveseat

which fits into the prairie or Victorian life really well and is beautiful!

Make sure you go to Sussi's site, she has tons of free clothing that can be used for formalwear another favorite site of mine where you can find all of the clothing types is

http://www.all-about-style.com/index.html

Yet others I love for both clothing and objects (someties you just have to use your imagination)-

http://www.parsimonious.org/

http://www.tarox4sims2.de/

I hope you find some wonderful stuff, Ceecee
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM
Thank you so much for these recolors and introducing me to Sussi's site. I have been looking for out fits just like these for a long time but did not have much luck. I am so into the Pioneer era it is not funny. I love the Ingels so much and me is old lady lol. If you can help me find any more good pioneer sites or iteams P-L-E-E-S-E drop me a note, would be so appreciated. Love, Abagail
Fluffy
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee
He(I think he's a he)

I'm a she!
Anyway, thanks for the advertising and great job on the dresses.
Little girls are so left out when it comes to pretty clothes.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 5:57 AM
Lethe, I'm sorry about that and thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 5:25 PM
Lovely meshes!

Oh! CATS! There is cats in the picture! WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM?

Jos rakastaa, ei saa unohtaa.
Jos unohtaa, ei saa rakastaa.
Jos rakastaa ja unohtaa,
niin unohtaa ketä rakastaa.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:51 AM
These are such great dresses; you did a wonderful job! I've always wanted to try my hand at a pioneer neighborhood, and now I have the perfect excuse to do so. Much thanks for sharing and wonderful job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:42 AM
Kattih, the cat is from Mango Sims http://mangosims2.free.fr/ . Go to Salons, page 3.

vauxhall, what a kind thing to say. It really is alot of fun playing an old time. I will be putting up some toddler dresses that I am working on soon.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
how did you get them to carry the packages'n'stuff? LUVI'N it!
*HUGS* I seriously loooooove MTS2 (YEAH!)
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 7:33 PM
Cee,
Thanks for the beautiful dresses. I've been searching every site I can for more pioneer type clothing and it's very hard to find things. I've tried all of the sites you listed and have gathered more things together.
The things I find the hardest to come by are clothing for men and boys and filling the athletic and underwear choice is hard to do as well. I wish someone would open a Praire site. I really hate having something out of sinc with my priaire neighborhood...if I could stop the school bus in the neigborhood I would...It would be nice to trade the school bus for the wagon.
I've used a lot of midieval type things and victorian things in trying to fill the gaps.
I'll keep watching to see if you come up with anything else. *Hint, think male*
Thanks again for uploading your creations and thanks to those who created the wonderful meshes.

Thanks again,

Julie
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:39 AM
I love the long dresses....wish we could get more pj's for our little girls in praire style too...you do such nice work...I'm with Julie on more.. more...lol...thanks
Banned
#16 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 6:47 PM
The site has been zeroredirected, and I cannot find the mesh holder.
THE LINK IS DESTROYED WITH A VIRUS DO NOT CLICK!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:46 PM
Wow this is a very old down load and the mesh may not be there anymore but you can try.

This is the new link at this time http://sussissogoodsims2.gotop100.com/ and works.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 10:57 PM
Banned
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 8:18 PM
Default Found Mesh?
Sorry to post from so long, but I do believe I have found the mesh on this MTS download:
OC dress in files