Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh - Dumpster

by Cazkiwi Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 8:59 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM by Cazkiwi

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:15 AM
Does it really smell bad to the sims? :P

Bra problem är inte dåliga problem.
Public Enema #2
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:20 AM
YAH!
a bedroom for one of my numerious homeless Sims.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:23 AM
LOL! You crack me up Bink13y!

This is great work, it will come in handy for stories and such. Thank you for making this for us!

~ Syn
Space Pony
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:36 AM
Haha.....Bink13y, that pic always cracks me up.

And no, lol, it doesn't really smell to sims... I just mocked that pic up :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:38 AM
This is really sweet. Excellent work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:21 AM
Thank you for this, it looks really good

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:33 AM
Scholar
#9 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:20 PM
ROTFLMAO Bink!!! That's great!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:32 PM
This dumpster will be great for my city im working on, thanks alot
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:56 PM
Thanks so much, the girl im watching after school is making her own complete city and she will love this
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:10 PM
So will this work for people who still just have the SIMS2? Deeme
Space Pony
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:12 PM
Deeme: Yes, it definitely works with ONLY The Sims 2, I don't have Uni or NL either :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cazkiwi
Deeme: Yes, it definitely works with ONLY The Sims 2, I don't have Uni or NL either :D
Well then, outstanding work. this will really come in handy for all my comunity lots, Ty very much for this. Deeme
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:35 PM
Great idea,it's awesome!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:43 PM
It's great !
Thank you

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#17 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:55 PM
You did a great job on this, Cazkiwi! It would look good on community lots, to make them more realistic. Thank you for sharing this

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
YAH!
a bedroom for one of my numerious homeless Sims.

Heh. I'd had a similar idea myself.

With NL out, I was waiting to see IF and when someone might Unlock the Neighborhood Decor Dumpster...

...and then I was going to post a Request on this site asking if someone might attach to it the BHAVs for the Vampire Coffin.

That way sims(and not just Vampire ones) could sleep in it.

Heh heh.

I love this Dumpster here though too, and I thank you for sharing it, but I'd particularly love it even more if it could be used as a bed for our vagrant sims...

...or those too drunk to find their way home from Community Lots during the Night.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:09 PM
Cazkiwi i have already create your texture to be areal one see download site...:_) just to give more real, that recolour would give u more support to buid something great

The New Sims2Customs
http://fardlydia.biz.tm/
Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:10 PM
this looks good
thanks
you wanna sleep in the dumpster? would you like Oscar the grouch to go with it?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:40 PM
THANK YOU! I know I requested this so if this was because of that I really appreciate it. Now if someone could just add the salvage option that residential trash cans have and the sleeping option that Thraxwhirl mentioned it would be absolutely perfect. Of course I will be using it as is until someone hacks it...hint hint
Scholar
#22 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:59 PM
This is cool, thank you!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 5:43 AM Last edited by silvercat2017 : 19th Nov 2005 at 5:45 AM. Reason: (fixed spelling error)
OMG! :omg: Bink13y, that pic is just TOO funny! :haha:

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thraxwhirl
Heh. I'd had a similar idea myself.

With NL out, I was waiting to see IF and when someone might Unlock the Neighborhood Decor Dumpster...

...and then I was going to post a Request on this site asking if someone might attach to it the BHAVs for the Vampire Coffin.

That way sims(and not just Vampire ones) could sleep in it.

Heh heh.

I love this Dumpster here though too, and I thank you for sharing it, but I'd particularly love it even more if it could be used as a bed for our vagrant sims...

...or those too drunk to find their way home from Community Lots during the Night.

I agree! That would be awesome! Especially if it would work the same way the coffins do! (opening the lid and getting in then closing it).

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:48 PM
Adding realism to my apartment-living sims.

Thanks again, Caz! ^-^

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Page 1 of 2