Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Set by xts *NL Req*

by XTS Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 1:08 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 2:03 PM by -Maylin-

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:09 AM Last edited by XTS : 26th Jan 2006 at 3:12 AM. Reason: Updating
Default Important Notices Here:
the zip version was at 614 downloads before I deleted it. I deleted it because we are allowed one of the two, not both. New rules: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=119826

But with the xpress install, things should be fine for you guys

Happy Simmin'!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:31 AM
looks great! haven't installed it yet but Im looking forward to it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:43 AM
Awsome!!!! It looks good!

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:48 AM
looks good
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:52 AM
labine, you can double post in my thread anytime lol

Thank you you guys
Hi anelca..
xts

ps. please, if you guys notice anything weird, let me know ok? I've tested it but you never know..
Thanks

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:08 AM
*singz* I like that (yeah) I like that!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 10:16 AM
Thanks this is a very nice work you did there, so thank you for sharing it. I'm getting it and I know my sims will love it. thanks XTS.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:32 PM
I like it. It's really cool

happy simming
#10 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:25 PM
Beautifulllllll.The real meaning of Christmas,Great job.Keep up the good work
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:43 PM
Thanks.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:12 AM
Black_Rose, I sure hope they like it! I know it doesn't look like much but that little bugger there took alot of time too! You know when facets like to disappear? That's the issue I had with it. The whole thing was being a pain, I had to rebuild half of it. The romantic romance has some strange parts to work with.. For me anyway lol Thanks!!

Thanks you guys.. and as I know, the holiday is also celebrated by wiccans in another fashion and Christians also use the same date to celebrate their (our) holiday. Least it keeps the holidays together.. We all join on this date but for different reasons.. Least we can join together on this holiday in peace!

If I've offended anyone's religion, I apologize. I never intend on offending anyone in anyway (except for my sister n law but that's another ball game lol). So if I do, I'm sorry.

Hope it is what you can appreciate.
xts

Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:42 AM
Very nice village XTS. I like it very much. Thanks friend!!

I will test now if there is a problem.
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:31 AM
Thanks for testing Necrodog, my friend! I'm glad you like it, too! I must admit I like your Rocco! He looks sooo much like my brother!! Especially your screen shots where he was looking at you. I was amazed! My brothers stomach isn't that small though, but otherwise it was like looking right at him! Very cool!

xts

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:49 PM
XTS ... my sims can't wait for this, I'm just a bit slow
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:14 AM
lol megavolt.. I have to admit, the quality of color isn't the best but it has more to it than the holiday pack one does. It lights up
Now if I could learn to do better with the transparency tricks..
One day maybe I'll get real good at it.. until then.. I'll do my best
xts

Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 5:51 AM
Now my sims can have a Christmas village, just like I do in real life. Thank you!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:07 AM
Aww its really cute. I love things like this in real life. I have a village for christmas time, now my sims can, too! Thx!!
You need Nightlife? Darn I cant get it then. :sadpanda:
Oh well, still cute.
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 2:02 AM
simgirl.. I could maybe make one that does not light up if you'd like??
I'm so sorry!! I couldn't find something with light in it to clone.. But I'm attempting to learn to import and add so with time I might be able to import it.. but for now, I might can make a plain one for you guys.
One that is base game compatible.
Let me know.. and again, I'm so sorry.. That's exactly why I try hard to make everything base game compat!

xts

Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
O wauw,This is so cool,Thanks for sharing it XTS!
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
You're very welcome Fighterkitty.. I know it's not perfect but the time it took to make it told me I couldn't get another one in before the holidays.. Especially with my to-do list being so long. I hope it adds character to your sim homes

Maybe by next year I'll have more holiday stuff to go with this and better this one as well. I'm not completely satisfied.. Needs more color and such. lol

But for now, ty again.. and Happy Moddin'/Simmin'!

xts

Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:51 PM
How cute! :bandit: I'll DL it as soon as I get Nightlife!
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 10:50 PM
yeah, sorry about that duurk. Good news is in sims, they have holidays all year round if you want them to lol

I tried to find a way to do it with an original object but couldn't find a candle with more parts and my newb levels prohibit me from combining parts just yet.

Glad ya like it.

xts

Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 1:53 AM
That's absolutely amazing!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:35 AM
Thank you MaryAnneDerEsel!
I was a bit disappointed in the texture but I must admit it was a bugger!!!!!!!
To be honest, I'm not 100% satisfied with it but.... I must admit I also didn't think I could get as far as I did with it. It's from that tiny candle set lol..
Sorry it's not the best but thank you for liking it

Hope your sims enjoy it. It does light up and if you turn off all lights int he room but it, it looks pretty neat at night

Happy Simmin'!
xts

Page 1 of 2