Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"InVogue Apartments"

by LaureaWilwarin Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 10:33 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2005 at 6:04 AM by LaurëaWilwarin

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:51 AM
Default kool!
hey nice house its really cool it must have been hard to make and i think im the first to reply yay! lol im downloading it right now
Faster kill pussycat
#3 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:17 AM
that is a neat Idea. I think it will be fun to put some men and women in there and then not mess with it! see who likes who! LOL soooo fun!! thanks

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:22 AM
its beautiful! great work of putting a lot of stuff in a little space
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:26 AM
Mega job, really!! Thanx~ ^_-

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:06 AM
Sweet!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:30 AM
This is great. You did a really good job on it, it probably took you a while to make it. Im thinking about making a few houses to put up on here and my website.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:55 AM
I like this apartment!

Now, if only I have time to create more "in vogue" sims to fill up this In Vogue Apartments.

Thanks for sharing!

That's me, silly. Not a sim. But uh, if you're into me, good. If not, whatever.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:42 AM
Thanks everyone!! Your comments are greatly appreciated and welcomed. Its my "motivation stick". Big hugs.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Romeo
I like this apartment!

Now, if only I have time to create more "in vogue" sims to fill up this In Vogue Apartments.

Thanks for sharing!

Romeo, the rate you're going, you'll have no problems my friend. BTW, Love your Tyson Beckford. He's absolutely yummy.

Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LiLLiXX10
its beautiful! great work of putting a lot of stuff in a little space

I used to think only big lots will do but building this cure me of that. But then I had the option of going upwards. hehe.

Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nova-storm
that is a neat Idea. I think it will be fun to put some men and women in there and then not mess with it! see who likes who! LOL soooo fun!! thanks

LOL, you mean like Melrose Place or am I showing my age??

Forum Resident
#13 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:05 AM
very nice thanx!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:52 AM
Nice!!! I love apartments!! Downloading now so I can dump some sims in it!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:49 PM
Cool idea, but can you move more than one family onto the lot? An option would be to turn it into a community lot, I guess, but random sims would show up at it. I created a set of beach condos with this issue in mind.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:00 PM
sweet building

http://www.ampache.org/ Is The Best Site For Music You Just Need To Send Beer To Him And You Have A Nice Site!!!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:42 PM
Holy Moly, this is very very cool. I don't normally download really big houses...but I cannot resist this. I love the look, and cannot wait to get in there and start decorating! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with me.
Karr
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:13 AM
What a faboo place! I wanna live there!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:40 AM
it's amazing, just downloaded it. soooo worth it!
thanks!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 2:39 PM
This is gorgeous. Downloading now. I haven't done an extensive search, but wouldn't it be possible to have doors like in dorms that are assignable to multiple sims?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMply_Addicted
Cool idea, but can you move more than one family onto the lot? An option would be to turn it into a community lot, I guess, but random sims would show up at it. I created a set of beach condos with this issue in mind.

Use the "merge households" feature of Uni to put various families into the building. But with one bedroom apartments, I am thinking singles and couples. (Maybe gay couples, so no kids come along and crowd everyone out.)

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 5:24 PM
it's BEUATIFUL
Scholar
#23 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:19 PM
This is really interesting. I have so far played only single sims with age option turned off and definitely not marrying and having children because I am trying to get the hang of controlling just one SIM. I have created so many SIMS that none of them is very far along in their life cycles.

In Sims 1 I used to hate having a married couple and then one SIM going off doing what they want and ending up having bladder accidents and ruining his or her life, while the one I was controlling was behaving the way I wanted. Ha ha, guess I'm a control freak. Anyway when you have many Sims living on one lot do they take care of themselves properly and is it fun?
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shazzer
This is gorgeous. Downloading now. I haven't done an extensive search, but wouldn't it be possible to have doors like in dorms that are assignable to multiple sims?

Sure u can, just use the mayne door in each apartment floor and assign them to the sims.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:46 AM
Great work! Will go into my hood right away Thank you!

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Page 1 of 2