Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary beddings.

by LaureaWilwarin Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 1:24 AM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 1:59 PM by -Maylin-

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:34 AM
is there anyway that you can put these all in one zip file ? ..but they look great ..gonna download them....
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsmomma
is there anyway that you can put these all in one zip file ? ..but they look great ..gonna download them....

Done
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Contemporary beddings.zip (5.15 MB, 221 downloads)

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:09 AM
double thanks for the big zip! Being able to pick and choose colours is nice, but I love all of them! Great Job!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:17 AM
I like em!!!!
Very smooth and contempo!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:06 AM
Very nice, I like them a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:52 AM
Thanks everyone!! Appreciations like yours keep me going so its your fault if I continue postings. hehe

Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I like em!!!!
Very smooth and contempo!

Ailias, the fact that you like this collection means a lot especially since I'm a big fan of your work.

Instructor
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:34 PM
The colours are great for Hogwarts bedding. Thank you.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:05 PM Last edited by Ozgarath : 18th Nov 2005 at 2:05 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Doh! I found the large zip when I already downloaded them all. Well heh I think it was worth the time, these recolors are very nice, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:03 PM
THey look quite good, and have an antique quality to them, thank you for sharing.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:32 PM
These are really nice! Thanks a lot Luthien! I downloaded them all! They will look so great in my Sims' homes!

~silvercat2017~

http://silversims.tripod.com
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:15 PM
Good job! I was hoping to find some like these somewhere. Thanks for sharing!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 10:00 PM
mahalo
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 11:16 AM
Ohh, lovely! They look very nice and a silky. The black one is exactly what I've been searching for. Thanks! *Clicks button to disperse warm and fuzzies* :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 8:34 PM
beautiful!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 3:47 AM
Thank you everyone for you warm comments, thanks and supports. I truly appreciate them I've done a few more colours in this range and will upload them soon.

Instructor
#17 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:25 AM
Thank you, nice colours