Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snow

by DarkJawa Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 4:01 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2005 at 3:54 AM by DarkJawa

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:06 AM
This is absolutly beautiful and just what I've been searching for, thank you so much! And just in time for the Holiday Pack too.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") "The best thing about this signature is by the time you've started reading it and realised it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop."
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:32 AM
I think it's the best snow I've seen!
The most of the ground covers that are supposed to be snow are only a covering white paint, this one is fab! Thank you!

i believe in what ever gets you through the night, night is the hardest time to be alive.
for me, anyway.
it lasts so long, and four a.m knows all my secrets,
four a.m is when my dreams die.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:34 AM
Thanks for this! Its just what I was looking for!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:34 AM
I agree with the previous posters, this looks good. Nice work, thanks.
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:03 PM
This is very good,but a couple of things this doesn't belong in the garden center it should be under floor coverings,and since this is not a new mesh your title shouldn't say testers wanted.
But never the less this is great,thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:09 PM
looks good ..i have all EP packs plus the holiday one ..will test it and tell u what i find out ....great job
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:32 PM
looks very good . If i find some bugs i'll let u know ( this is very good as in the holiday party pack there is no snow ( )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:14 PM
Thanks everyone for your nice comments!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:02 AM
worked with nightlife and university for me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baby_fox_cute
worked with nightlife and university for me

ok, thank you very much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 2:01 PM
Thanks for the snow! ^___^
#13 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:26 PM
thanks for the snow
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:07 PM
Default Wow.
Soo beautiful snow :nod: Thanks!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:10 PM
Wow, this is nice...

You can ask a moderator to help move this thread to the "Floor Covering" as where it is categorised.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:26 AM
Goody! I've been looking for this terrain FOREVER! I'm gonna download it right now. Shouldn't it be in floor covering though?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
Wow I just realized I DIDN'T put this in floor covering! I thought I did.... Oh well, could a mod please move this to floor covering?
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 5:58 AM Last edited by gamerkev : 5th Jan 2006 at 6:06 AM.
Bravo! I realllllllllllllllllly need this for a log cabin dorm! It'll have a flat screen tv above the fireplaces! This is really what i need. TYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSM!
hmmmmm..., i dowloaded both types of snow, and it doesn't seem to appear in the game. I checked the floor tiles, and terrain. Nothing shows. IDK why though.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!