Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)

by Barcelonista Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 6:50 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:10 PM
Wow this is cool...it looks exactly like him! Especially the sixth pic where it is a head shot of him wearing a touque and glasses. Linkin Park is an awesome band and Chester Bennington is an amazing vocalist. You did a good job of created a Sim version of him. Keep up the good work! Happy Simming!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:14 PM
My god o.o it really looks like him! Thank you so much matey! <333
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:35 AM
ooooh he's one hot sim. Looks just like him, thanks. Any chance of a Mike too???
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:01 AM
I work on Mike. I hope I'll finish him soon

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
#6 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 9:47 AM
woah! god, that's so cool! it really looks like him...
(yeah! can't wait to see how your mike turns out. ^^)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:29 AM
This is just brilliant! It's probably the best rendition I've seen of the man yet -and I should know I have like 8 or so of them from all over the place- so that's a compliment!
The eyes are incredible and the lip ring, superb! I had a request fulfilled by another talented modder for me ages ago and the base for the tats looks very similar save for the dragon on the calf, that he didn't have. I love the Club Tattoo Cartel shirt too, very nice. All in all brilliant work! Makes my few pathetic attempts at him look rather shameful now... looks like my Sim Rob Bourdon is about to have some competition, hehehe... LP ROCKS!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:14 PM
I wasn't sure about this dragon but I think that he have some tattoo on his right calf. However, I'm glad that you like him.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:33 PM
wow! LP IS MY FAVE BAND EVER!!! thanx so much for doing him!!!!

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 5:09 PM
OMG!!!! thanks alot!! I love linkin park. Great sim

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:54 AM
Ok I have now tryed 3 times to put Chester in to my game and it keeps telling me that i dont have the game pack installed to open it and I see where you have check that it will work in all of them
help
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:49 AM
I don't know why you have this problem. Try to install it with Sims2Pack Clean Installer.

Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:36 AM
Wow! You even got the lines under his eyes! Amazing job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:37 PM
Barcelonista-it`s cool!!!!! Very good job!!! Thanks!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:49 PM
Thank you, I'm glad you like it

Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:48 AM
Default WooooooW
Really grate.... ^_________^ lól
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:18 PM Last edited by Joonascool : 13th Jan 2006 at 7:11 PM. Reason: Added some things
Hey this is very cool but it says i need EP. i don't mind cause i wanted the tatooed skin only (not that the sim is bad) but i cant get the skin if i dont get the sim and the sim just wont work. so can you upload the tatooed skin somewhere? like in one piece. or send it to [email protected]. thanks! LP 4 EVER!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:29 PM
wow!
i just love chester.

i cant wait to go and play with him.
:D

"I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter" linkin park
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:39 PM
Super...I am from Russia.Я закачала его но оно не появляется в игре..HELP ME,PLEASE!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 11:11 PM
The sim works fine. If you have problems with installation use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:22 AM
Wow, I love him- er the sim of him. This is the best one that I have seen.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 9:05 AM
Default chester
Thank you soooo much for this download. You have him spot on. Sooooooo grateful. Cheers
Field Researcher
#23 Old 23rd May 2006 at 5:02 PM
Wow, Wauw, Great, Amazing!! It's like really really close to the real Chazzy Chaz :D

I love it.. Linkin Park is just great

It's a coincidense (I'm not sure how to write that ) that I'm wearing my old LP shirt today

Great Great Great :lovestruc
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:18 PM
Great! He looks really hot!!
Just love him :lovestruc :lovestruc

Signed, Jos
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:33 AM
Who can speak or write German??? Sorry, but I can't write English very well!!!!! I write it in German when it isn't a problem...
Also... Ich find die site supageil...... I LOVE CHESTER üba alles un der is so hammergeil der sieht so hammergeil aus!!!! UHHHHHH!!! I LOVE U BABE!!!!!!!!
I'm a real good fan of chester and Linkin Park And I LOVE THEM!!!!!4 ever.....
Bye your Angie
Page 1 of 2