Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lakeside Pool Accessories

by tkdjunkie Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 7:13 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2006 at 2:18 PM by tkdjunkie : Added some water terrains

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:18 PM
Oh wow!! Thank you so much..these are so very beautiful.Thanks again tkdjunkie.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:19 PM
you're right
that does look more realistic
thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:47 PM
thankz 4 sharing i just wish i could get my pond 2 work but never can but i still d/l it just in case i do get it 2 work (LOL)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:30 PM
how do you get that pool ????????? please tell me how you got that pool/ lake thingy mabober

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:40 PM
this looks cool! thank you

I'd like to learn how to make a swimmable lake too but it seems like the link is broken?

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:12 PM
The link is working, but it takes you to the maxis exchange. That site is up and down all the time (overloaded servers or something). Here's the link again just in case:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...?asset_id=20008

If you want to search for it at the exchange, it is in the Stories/Tutorials section, and it is called "SWIM in a lake!" by HabboArwen.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:13 PM
Great work!

Could you maybe create a lot that has a pond on it already? No house, just a pond off to the back somewhere so that people who have difficulties building ponds can have a lot where they can still build there own house, but one with a swimmable lake?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samanthamas
Great work!

Could you maybe create a lot that has a pond on it already? No house, just a pond off to the back somewhere so that people who have difficulties building ponds can have a lot where they can still build there own house, but one with a swimmable lake?

I can I have to go to work for the rest of the evening (so I can't make anything tonight), but I'll bet I could upload an empty lot with just the swimmable lake by the end of the weekend.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

Blog
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:48 PM
could you make a zip? :confused:

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:58 PM
This is a great idea, thank you!
xo
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sk8erxidental
could you make a zip? :confused:
Get WinRAR or alzip instead of requesting a zip. Rars are twice as less in size than zips are.Once again great work tkdjunkie.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:33 PM
Rely nice

I'm not slacking off. My code's compiling.
Inventor
#14 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:09 AM
Wow! I was visiting someone's profile page and saw they were viewing this thread so I popped in and I like it! Great job!!! I've been looking for something like this for a while!!
Thank you!

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:15 AM
Thanks for sharing this. Now I have to try to build house with a swimmable lake.

Live each day like it's your last!

Faster kill pussycat
#16 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tkdjunkie
I can I have to go to work for the rest of the evening (so I can't make anything tonight), but I'll bet I could upload an empty lot with just the swimmable lake by the end of the weekend.

yeah!!!! Thanks TDK!! when you do the lot could you, would you, PLEASE make it the BIG lot lol. I cant wait to read how to make a swimmable lake, just ahve to wait and hope I guess
Thanks again!!!
nova

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:55 AM
Oh cool!
Scholar
#18 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:03 PM
fantastic - thanks
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:16 PM
great! thanx, they are really nice :P

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#20 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:26 PM
Perfect for rural lots!!
Thank you!!
Great recolors!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Inventor
#21 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 12:18 AM
Might I add, I've installed the objects you recolored and they look GREAT ingame! So you know. So much better thank you again!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 12:28 AM
Thanks tkdjunkie! Ya a big lot would be great! I always use the big lots.....my sims have way too much space, lol!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:45 PM
Thanks - both for these, and for pointing to the tutorial! Now I can send my fantasy sims swimming without the clean-cut lines of the pool :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:22 PM
Okay, the lot is available for download HERE.

Hope that helps!

Blog
Scholar
#25 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 4:43 PM
Thank you for these. I had spent alot of time looking for something like this, a while back. I appreciate this very much.
Page 1 of 3