Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Superhero Cape Recolors

by generalzoi Posted 19th Nov 2005 at 5:09 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:46 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 7:43 PM
Very Very Cool!! I loved the cape and now its even better with more colours. Thanks.

"Who are You?" "I'm BATMAN"
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:27 PM
Great Re-Colors, Yay, less work for me! Thanx for this!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:24 AM
good job!

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:17 PM Last edited by Nyara : 20th Nov 2005 at 1:24 PM.
*sees the green one and starts getting ideas for LOTR characters* These are good! I never thought I had any use for a cape, but with some of these colours, now I do! So thank you! :D
(also, the blue and white ones finish off the wedding outfits for two of my fantasy characters... thanks so much!)

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:10 AM
Love these capes, want them all, but wow it takes soooo long to add each one by itself to the game, please consider adding an 'all colors' file with all the recolors in one rar download, for the hi-speeders.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:42 PM
Thanks so much.
These recolors are awesome!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:13 AM
Hi first off I wanna say I love you for all the wonderful superhero paraphernalia you've brought into the sims world (especially the capes ) and these recolours are such a time saver, but I'm having difficulty making the cape alpha editable... I swear I'm probably missing something, it's just my changes to the material definitions seem to be having no effect and so I was wondering if thats something that I just have to resign myself to with this mesh?

Many thanks ( seriously I have a comicbook simsverse that would be pretty sorry if not for the work you do :D)

~*M'Lady*~
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th May 2010 at 5:57 AM
Love your stuff GeneralZoi. And your generous policy too! You're really cool. Thanks.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:45 PM
where is the cape at i tried to find it and i got the mesh but it wont show up
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:26 PM
they are not appearing i can find them in the body shop but when i press on them nothing i thought the problem is in the capes but i downloaded other superheroes but no capes can anyone help me???