Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roman Black Emperor "Gladiator"

by alexasrosa Posted 20th Nov 2005 at 1:28 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:16 PM by alexasrosa

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 1:18 AM
Finally something that matches the stupid helmet!

whenever I want you
all I have to do
is dream....
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 6:12 AM
This is a good use for Besen's mesh. I can really see this at a costume party.

Of course I say that, and I'll just put it on some guy married to an alien.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 2:05 AM
I recently downloaded this skin, and I have to admit I was very surprised at how useful it's been-this is truly a buried treasure for anybody tinkering with an ancient theme. There are cloaks at the Magick Modders' Medieval set that go great with these, and there's a hair style in the shape of a centurion's helmet that looks even better. Now, I know your rules and I'm going to respect them, Alexasrosa, but in looking at this mesh I have to ask given these other items, it would seem to me it would be very easy to make a Roman soldier from this mesh-assuming there was a mesh for a shield out there, somewhere. Some of these sites are awash in swords, but the Roman shield just doesn't exist. Just thought you'd like to know. Thanks, and keep up your great work, I appreciate it deeply.
Inventor
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 8:46 AM
Thank you for this and all your wonderfull Roman clothing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:32 AM
Since Besen's site is down right now (maybe for good?), here is another place you can get the mesh: http://sims2graveyard.com ( go to downloads, click the Besen link, go to clothing_male, and it's the last link, the one that doesn't have a picture by it. )

Thank you for this awesome clothing, Alexa! I have so many uses for this.
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:16 AM
awesome ive been looking 4 other roman armor do you think you can make

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/QZy_RSbxEqU/hqdefault.jpg its ok if you dont want to.

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D