Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death of Endless (from Neil Gaiman's The Sandman)

by Maki_channn Posted 20th Nov 2005 at 9:42 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 2:51 AM
Ohhhhhh.. are you gonna do the other members of the family? pleaseOplease???? THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Cult Leader
#3 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 2:51 AM
Hell yes...great job. Thanx
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 6:22 AM
Lovely...a most pleasant looking creature to have around the neighborhood!! Very good likeness! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 8:05 AM
I want to have Neil Gaiman's children... <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MacrossGirl
Ohhhhhh.. are you gonna do the other members of the family? pleaseOplease???? THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ! Despair and Delirium are ready to be uploaded, I'm working on Dream and thinking about Destruction... Destiny seems to be the hardest to make.. Any suggestion ? :/

Thank you all for the nice comments :bandit:

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:01 PM
*GASP* I LOVE death... I have some comic series my father bought which are not exactly Sandman but stories around Death herself, and I adore her. Thank you SO MUCH for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luizamonteiro
*GASP* I LOVE death... I have some comic series my father bought which are not exactly Sandman but stories around Death herself, and I adore her. Thank you SO MUCH for this!

Oh yes! I got em! "The high cost of living" and "The time of your life", I adore her too ^__^

My simworks here @ MTS
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:22 PM
I can NOT wait!! Delirium is my very favorite! Your doing a fine job, Neil would be thrilled methinks. *pulls out all her comics* hehe
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:31 PM
What about Desire? Since he/she is androgynous . . . that'd probably be kind of hard. :^P

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Avialle
What about Desire? Since he/she is androgynous . . . that'd probably be kind of hard. :^P

Yes, you're right :insane: ... I did not mention him/her because I have no idea about how to solve this problem ! Anyway, I was thinking of making two version of Desire, female and male... Maybe this is a way.

So, if you have some suggestion about Desire (and Destiny), let me know

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 11:19 AM Last edited by MuseEgo : 22nd Nov 2005 at 11:28 AM.
Hmm, with Desire, maybe make him/her male and feminine? As s/he does not have breasts, it's probably the best choice. ^^ Not to mention that her/his body shape is more masculine, broader shoulders and not as defined hips.

Otherwise, can I ask where you got the neat clothing for her? It looks very nice.

EDIT: Oh, and for Destiny, why not try the Monk robe with hood in the Medieval collection? You can find it here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=%2099584
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 4:22 PM
Quote:
Otherwise, can I ask where you got the neat clothing for her? It looks very nice.

Do you mean for Death?
Anyway, Death's shirt is by Devil's Advocate (i don't remember the url now), the trousers are by Simsylvania, the mini-dress by SimderZ and the purple workout outfit's by chriko.

And thank you very much for suggestions, I'll try to

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:29 AM
Awesome! Death is my favorite Neil Gaiman character. thank you so much for posting her
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 10:57 AM
Amazing. Love your version of Delirium too

~Until They Hang By Their Necks The Price Of Freedm Is High~

~It Must Have Been An Angel With Broken Wings~
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 6:33 PM
Nice...I Like it and look foward to your other Creations

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:04 PM
Very nice work.
Methinks I'll have an Endless house in my neighbourhood, and they can wander through people's lives at random.
Looking forward to seeing the others.

Which is True?
The Mask you're Facing,
or the Face I'm Masking?
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 11:34 PM
Wow, beautiful. Great work
Looks just how she should look
#19 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:11 PM
I love your sims! Great work! The Death rar will not open for me on a mac with university installed.. is this lovely ghoul available anywhere else, possibly in parts? I tried adding all the custom contents separately but alas, death does not become... my sims... hee hee let me know
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k1k1chan
I love your sims! Great work! The Death rar will not open for me on a mac with university installed.. is this lovely ghoul available anywhere else, possibly in parts? I tried adding all the custom contents separately but alas, death does not become... my sims... hee hee let me know

She's made for Nightlife... I haven't University but I think she can't be come without EP2, I'm sorry. Anyway, I can try to send you the package un-zipped when I'll back home after holidays (January 10th or something). ^^

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM
Very nice, thank you
I would kill to find a skin of tight pants and pointy buckle boots...
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:13 AM
this looks really great! awesome job!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:01 AM
Heeh, neat. I made Death's eyeliner a while ago... never used it on a sim, but I always thought it was cute. Pictures currently refuse to load for me, but from what I can see, your Death is very cute, and your Dream, too... I've always loved Gaiman's stuff... Had ferrets named Delirium and Delight, a cat named Dream... Such prettyness is Gaiman's work...

Desire... would probably be best male. You can make male sims look very androgynous using Louis's skins, after all, and there're some nice suits available that would work well... I look forward to it!

(Speaking of Gaiman... anyone up for a Richard Mayhew sim?)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Heeh, neat. I made Death's eyeliner a while ago... never used it on a sim, but I always thought it was cute. Pictures currently refuse to load for me, but from what I can see, your Death is very cute, and your Dream, too... I've always loved Gaiman's stuff... Had ferrets named Delirium and Delight, a cat named Dream... Such prettyness is Gaiman's work...

Desire... would probably be best male. You can make male sims look very androgynous using Louis's skins, after all, and there're some nice suits available that would work well... I look forward to it!

(Speaking of Gaiman... anyone up for a Richard Mayhew sim?)

Thanks a lot for your suggestion About Desire I think I'll do both genders (so everybody'll be pleased), but you're right... Male will be amazing (or I hope so). I have a love for Gaiman too. I was thinking to make other characters from his works but I haven't so much free time... I'll try anyway! Who knows?

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:51 AM
Yay, Death!
Page 1 of 2