Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Despair of Endless (from Neil Gaiman's The Sandman)

by Maki_channn Posted 21st Nov 2005 at 11:00 AM - Updated 11th Dec 2005 at 2:16 PM by Maki_channn : New version of Despair

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 3:07 AM
Simply PERFECT!!!!!!!!! I mean, PERFECT!! You did her exactly as she should be done!!!!!! I am going to put her in my game NOW!! hehehehe
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 5:36 AM
ha! i luvv it! keep it up!!
*thumps up*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 8:36 PM
Thank you all! I'm so glad that you like them ^__^
Death and Delirium are in my page here @ MTS. Soon Dream and Destiny

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 5:18 PM
Finally somethin' else!Thank you so much!I love it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:46 PM
Dude, that is cool.She'll be useful for one of my neighborhoods.
#7 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM
nop! Stinks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wiwka
nop! Stinks

Well, maybe. But this character has to be unpleasant. Desperation is not a great feeling at all =P

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maki_channn
Well, maybe. But this character has to be unpleasant. Desperation is not a great feeling at all =P

I think she's wonderfully pretty! Awesome job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:45 PM Last edited by Ranjii : 1st Mar 2007 at 12:52 PM.
Just wondering if it wouldn't be possible to use the 'plus size' meshes to make a 'proper' despair?
know I could probably do it my self... if it weren't for the fact that I think you could probably do it at least ten times better then I could

loved your work on the other endless... and now if only despair could come in a size or five bigge.... better